Home Forums Movies 2016 Critics’ Choice Awards predictions and analysis

2016 Critics’ Choice Awards predictions and analysis

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
Created
5 years ago
Last Reply
5 years ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Zooey the Dre..
Rooney Moore
Kevin Jacobsen
  • Profile picture
    Rooney Moore
    Topics:

The thing is they also have six nominees per category which is in order to have a better chance at predicting the five. They even vote for films they haven’t seen (like  Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close) because they seem like Oscar contenders. 
    They also introduced categories like Actor in a Comedy, Actor in an Action to be able to say: Yes, but Bradley Cooper got nothing from precursors and we still gave him an award for his performance. Come on.. 

They were still the only ones that called Idris Elba snub despite 6 nominations, though. They are disgustingly good at what they’re doing. And if they have their 6 spots, Globes have their Comedy-Drama distinctions. (I didn’t include CC’s genre categories when I’m counting their track record.)

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Zooey the Dreamer
    Topics:

Does anyone know when are ballots due? I need to know whether these clowns will shamelessly give Ridley Scott director because he didn’t get nominated.  

They were due on January 14, probably by the end of the day. 

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Damiansport1
    Topics:

Yeah they are worst awards show.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Rinolo Twenty-two
    Topics:

They think if they don’t predict the oscars, they will stop being popular and relevant, artists won’t be interested in being present at their ceremony and get ratings. I was expecting them to award Mad Max: Fury Road like most REAL critics have done, but not they will give everything to that pretentious snoozefest called The Revenant.

F*ck them, they’re NOT real critics, even worse, they’re people without own opinion.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.