Home Forums Movies 2020 Oscar Predictions: Best Actress (Part 11)

2020 Oscar Predictions: Best Actress (Part 11)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 13 posts - 346 through 358 (of 358 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +13 hidden )
replies
views
users
Victor Cruz
Bee
titi
  • babypook
    Participant
    Topics:

100%.

The amount of racism and homophobia that has been condoned here and the banning of fun, respectful posters has got me pressed.

And the protection of babypook by the mods baffles my mind.

She is two-faced – has turned on posters for no reason, reported them for no reason and let’s face it – is completely incoherent! When is the last time one of her gazillion posts made any sense?

I’m so happy to hear how in love with me you are Logo. Let’s see, now what is it I’ve done to you….

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
    Philip K Dick Blade Runner

JGibson
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m so happy to hear how in love with me you are Logo. Let’s see, now what is it I’ve done to you….

NoLogo cant even answer you on that cause poor sis just got banned after years here just for spilling some tea

FYC: Best Actor - Jonathan Pryce for The Two Popes

ENGLAND
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t know what I missed, but wow!!!!

About Erivo, I think the one thing that is on her side is the fact that Harriet Tubman is such an important figure in American history, they would want to nominate it for that reason. There might not be another film made on Tubman for the next few decades and this is their time to honor such a historical figure.

babypook
    Participant
    Topics:

What is going on?

If you really want to know, forward the questions and remarks posted here and find out from the only source who truly knows.

That’s Tom. He’ll know. And he’s got no reason to lie. Lol. I mean, find out who’s really at the bottom of all of this, because I sure as heck don’t know.

JGibson
    Participant
    Topics:

If you really want to know, forward the questions and remarks posted here and find out from the only source who truly knows.

That’s Tom. He’ll know. And he’s got no reason to lie. Lol. I mean, find out who’s really at the bottom of all of this, because I sure as heck don’t know.

would he even answer that? most people that tried to contact tom got no response but a direct ban so i guess everybody will keep on not understanding whats going on

babypook
    Participant
    Topics:

NoLogo
    Pulp
    Ayanami

All banned.

Kellis
    EsOS
    Ginnala

All suspended.

And you who just joined on Dec 10 know all of this. And Blanche?

Damned. I want Kellis, Esos and Pulp back….

JGibson
    Participant
    Topics:

dust

Cordelia
    Participant
    Topics:

This thread has turned into The Irishman. Slowly, one by one, death is approaching. I wonder who’s going to be the De Niro of this, the last survivor who regrets all their amoral actions only after it has become apparent they’ve betrayed the only people they could trust.

For Your Consideration:

Best Picture: Parasite
    Best Supporting Actor: Willem Dafoe - The Lighthouse
    Best Animated Feature: Weathering With You, Promare
    Best International Film: Parasite

JGibson
    Participant
    Topics:

This thread has turned into The Irishman. Slowly, one by one, death is approaching. I wonder who’s going to be the De Niro of this, the last survivor who regrets all their amoral actions only after it has become apparent they’ve betrayed the only people they could trust.

the last one to leave turn off the lights, please

leave

Tom O'Neil
    Keymaster
    Topics:

Dear Real and Normal Derbyites — PLEASE DO NOT believe the ridiculous BS being flung in this forum thread by our worst offenders who are positioning themselves here as holy martyrs to free speech and poor victims of Gold Derby moderators. The biggest complainers in this thread are actually our worst offenders, many of whom I’ve thrown out, banned and burned with the trash, but they slither back in and try strenuously to lobby for their fellow troublemakers like the poor persecuted Sasha. Haaaa. Anyone who remembers Sasha knows that she/he never missed a chance to insult, debase, ridicule and abuse other posters in these forums. She/he constantly delights in being cruel. Anyone who defends her/him is officially insane, deluded and part of the problem in these forums.

Also, please be skeptical of our playground thugs always eager to beat up babypook. Their gang bloodlust is shocking to witness and never seems to be based upon anything in reality. Over and over I ask those thugs to send me PMs or emails with examples of her behaving badly, but I never see convincing evidence that justifies their hatred.

Any time you see truly offensive posts, please hit the “Spam” button — that sends email alerts to all 7 of Gold Derby’s staff editors. We see everything. However, the problem with this reporting process is that too many of you abuse it. You click ‘Spam” on every post you disagree with. Or you hit the button any time babypook posts anything. We get several dozen spam complaints over forum posts every day and 99% of them are filed by hysterical diva fans. Beyonce fans hit “Spam” every time someone defends Taylor Swift or mocks Ariana Grande, etc., etc. It’s ridiculous and out of control. When we editors go through these scores of spam complaints every day, it’s shocking to see the crap you’re reporting — you’re wasting our time with false fire alarms filed over reasonable opinions you disagree with. STOP ABUSING THE SYSTEM!

MrGoodWood
    Participant
    Topics:

I love how this is discussed in the Best Actress thread

Victor Cruz
    Participant
    Topics:

This thread has gone off the rails.

Anyway.

Best Actress:

1. Charlize Theron- Bombshell
    2. Renee Zellweger- Judy
    3. Scarlett Johansson(Tree)- Marriage Story

4. Cynthia Erivo- Harriet
    5. Lupita Nyong’o- US
    6. Awkwafina- The Farewell
    7. Saoirse Ronan- Little Women

JGibson
    Participant
    Topics:
Viewing 13 posts - 346 through 358 (of 358 total)

The topic ‘2020 Oscar Predictions: Best Actress (Part 11)’ is closed to new replies.