Home Forums Movies 2020 Oscar Predictions: Best Actress (Part 11)

2020 Oscar Predictions: Best Actress (Part 11)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 358 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +13 hidden )
replies
views
users
Victor Cruz
Bee
titi
  • JackO
    Participant
    Topics:

Just saw Judy. Freaking terrible movie. Renee was pretty cringe to watch

Yup. The typical garbage bait that gets released every year that people have to convince themselves to like.

CateNicole
    Participant
    Topics:

A few nights ago I revisited the best performance of the year. I watched it a few months ago with an illegal link on a laptop. The quality was very poor and I couldn’t make out the acting super well. On the TV–legally viewed–Nyong’o’s performance in Us is the best of the year. She deserves to win the Oscar this year, although I’ve yet to see Theron, Zellweger, and Ronan.

PeytonKawai
    Participant
    Topics:

AACTA International Film Festival nominations announced!

Awakwafina, Scarlett Johansson, Saoirse Ronan, Charlize Theron, & Renée Zellweger

FYC Oscar: Best Picture, Best Actress (SAOIRSE RONAN), Best Supporting Actress (FLORENCE PUGH), Best Adapted Screenplay (GRETA GERWIG), Costume Design, and Score for LITTLE WOMEN

FYC Emmy: Drama Series ー Actor (MENZIES), Actress (COLMAN, ANISTON, WITHERESPOON), Supporting Actor (DANIELS, WATKINS, CRUDUP, DUPLASS), Supporting Actress (BONHAM CARTER, DOHERTY, MBATHA-RAW), Guest Actor (O'CONNOR, DANCE & JACOBI), Guest Actress (LAPOTAIRE & CHAPLIN)

Luca
    Keymaster
    Topics:

A few nights ago I revisited the best performance of the year. I watched it a few months ago with an illegal link on a laptop. The quality was very poor and I couldn’t make out the acting super well. On the TV–legally viewed–Nyong’o’s performance in Us is the best of the year. She deserves to win the Oscar this year, although I’ve yet to see Theron, Zellweger, and Ronan.

Taste.

Oscar FYC - Lupita Nyong'o & Elisabeth Moss ("Us") - Best Actress & Supporting Actress. It must happen; otherwise the Tethered are coming.

CateNicole
    Participant
    Topics:

Taste.

It is the greatest feat of an actor’s imagination I’ve ever seen. She believed in it all!

Michel Nardini
    Participant
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Charlize is still in the race!!! Suck it haters!!</p>

TheDreamingHead
    Participant
    Topics:

Lupita is back bitches!! But honestly that Cynthia nom is disgusting as fuck! I have a feeling she will score a BAFTA nod too even if she got none outside of the 4 televised awards and I’m seriously scared of the fact that she may become a nom lock… I think we should name this award the best campaign!

TheDreamingHead
    Participant
    Topics:

Also the late release definitely hurts Little Women in SAG, but I feel like it only happens in SAG and Oscar will resurrect it soon!

abelfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

Nominate Cynthia in Original Song and call it a day. If she takes Awkwafina’s spot she better be ready to catch these hands.

Seven
    Participant
    Topics:

Lupita is ALIVE bitches. HFPA fucking tried her

zordon
    Participant
    Topics:

Also the late release definitely hurts Little Women in SAG, but I feel like it only happens in SAG and Oscar will resurrect it soon!

I hope so.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  zordon.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  zordon.
    LLLhawks
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m over the moon about Lupita Nyong’o but at the same time, I can’t help but shake off the feeling that she might get snubbed come Oscar time. Hope it isn’t so.

I just love movies. And awards.

Lil Tony
    Participant
    Topics:

You don’t want Erivo nominated at the Oscars and yet you want Dern to win supporting. What a mess

Joker Deserves Everything.

Joaquin Phoenix is the Man

Cynthia Erivo should win best actress

JackO
    Participant
    Topics:

Nominate Cynthia in Original Song and call it a day. If she takes Awkwafina’s spot she better be ready to catch these hands.

Amen. I am like 90% positive racist BAFTA will end this failed bait run but it hurts for now.

ENGLAND
    Participant
    Topics:

Erivo actually has a great performance. She deserves to be nominated, although she doesnt have the best personality. Charlize Theron is a certified bitch and has done questionable things but no one complains about her getting nominated. Plus she is portraying a known prejudice ass woman to be a hero.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 358 total)

The topic ‘2020 Oscar Predictions: Best Actress (Part 11)’ is closed to new replies.