Home Forums Movies 2020 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture

2020 Oscar Predictions: Best Picture

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 277 total)
Created
8 months ago
Last Reply
6 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
teri
John Berchmans
Babygirl
  • Profile picture
    Hammad Asif
    Topics:

Parasite is 2019’s highest grossing foreign language movie in North America.

It has made $115 million against it’s $4 million budget.

A total commercial success also alongside being 2019’s best reviewed and raved movie.

Kubrick-Tarkovsky-Scorsese-Bergman-Bresson-Kurosawa

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    babypook
    Topics:

Ok, but her editing isn’t great and it’s hitting Netflix on the 27th, it’s not hitting theaters then. Her other work is good, but I didn’t like it here and I think I noticed several continuity issues.

I came off rather abruptly; you’re entitled to your opinion and it’s none of my business. But nobody in that branch will agree with you.

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
    Philip K Dick Blade Runner

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    babypook
    Topics:

I came off rather abruptly; you’re entitled to your opinion and it’s none of my business. But nobody in that branch will agree with you.

ETA. Thanks for knowing the area where I live and what’s playing better than I do.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Gwen Gentry
    Topics:

The Irishman is something else. A masterpiece with heartbreaking moment of cinema. A goodbye, in many ways. It would make the best BP winner of the last – at least – 10 years.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Hammad Asif
    Topics:

The Irishman is something else. A masterpiece with heartbreaking moment of cinema. A goodbye, in many ways. It would make the best BP winner of the last – at least – 10 years.

That’s what I hear in most of the reviews that it isn’t an ordinary masterpiece.

It’s Scorsese reflecting back on his life and filmography.Lead Actors gave performance in depth and all 3 of them will be worthy nominees.

So hyped about 27 Nov right now.

Kubrick-Tarkovsky-Scorsese-Bergman-Bresson-Kurosawa

ReplyCopy URL

Is it just me or does it seem like Marty doesn’t care about box office anymore? I think he just wants to make the movies HE wants to make, consumers be damned. I love this line of thinking, by the way. Scorsese’s probably set financially anyway, so why not go out this why?

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    babypook
    Topics:

Is it just me or does it seem like Marty doesn’t care about box office anymore? I think he just wants to make the movies HE wants to make, consumers be damned. I love this line of thinking, by the way. Scorsese’s probably set financially anyway, so why not go out this why?

I think he’s always been that way. His first handful of films are R rated and was never going to draw in families.
    I hope he stays true to himself.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    BICTH
    Topics:

there is something so funny and deeply concerning about the fact that you actually took your time to type that out

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    babypook
    Topics:

The Farewell:

How can y’all consider a movie about a chink family Academy friendly. There is not while involved so I predict this Chinese propaganda film to flop accross the board.
    The Asians think they’re are all that, but if Latinos can’t, let alone blacks… I don’t think this minority in the US will make it through Hollywood.
    I thought CRA was the proof we didn’t care about them, and that they’re are only valuable because of their money they do spend in luxury.
    Anyways this chinck of Akwafina is NOT getting near Best Actress, not today, never…

I can’t wait to not hear her name and The Farewell in the top categories.

Maybe we think that way because our basic nature is more developed than your own.

I just marked your post as spam.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    MMartin
    Topics:

Maybe we think that way because our basic nature is more developed than your own. I just marked your post as spam.

I did as well, racial slurs should not be allowed on a discussion board about the Oscars.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    JGibson
    Topics:

Pathetic behaviour and even more deplorable to disguise itself by the name of a serial just to express ridiculous remarks.

What a sad life it must be.

chromatica album of the year yeah

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    thatnerdgreg
    Topics:

And Aileen Wuornos has officially become my least favorite user on this site. Can we get this shit head banned already? Being a pathetic troll is one thing, but indulging in such blatant racism is absolutely unacceptable.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    ayanami
    Topics:

The Farewell: How can y’all consider a movie about a chink family Academy friendly. There is no white involved so I predict this Chinese propaganda film to flop accross the board. The Asians think they’re are all that, but if Latinos can’t, let alone blacks… I don’t think this minority in the US will make it through Hollywood. I thought CRA was the proof we didn’t care about them, and that they’re are only valuable because of their money they do spend in luxury. Anyways this chink of Akwafina is NOT getting near Best Actress, not today, never… I can’t wait to not hear her name and The Farewell in the top categories.

Shut your trap.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Babygirl
    Topics:

What the fuck did I just read?

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 277 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.