Home Forums Movies 2020 Oscar Predictions for Best Actress (Part 8)

2020 Oscar Predictions for Best Actress (Part 8)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 482 total)
Created
9 months ago
Last Reply
9 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
teri
Victor Cruz
Lil Tony
  • Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

Darlings, the actual ranking is: Supporting > Gaga > McSerious > Aparicia > Bore.

you tried a lot. I thought you’d place Gaga at the bottom

FYC:

Chromatica: Album of the Year, Best Pop Vocal Album.

Rain On Me: Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Duo/Group Performance, Best Music Video.

Alice: Best Pop Solo Performance

Profile picture
    Bee
    Topics:

First of all, I’m really sorry about my post the other day. The Farewell isn’t the best picture of the year, but it’s nowhere the worst.

Then I’m sorry about Akwafina and the way I treated her. I present my sincere apologies to y’all.

After I watched the roundtable, I’m officially rooting for Lupita and Akwafina, I want both to get nominated. Akwafina is so humble and really charismatic, her narrative is very important/interesting and this is the kind of story we should celebrate.

Thank you for having me back. I will not disappointed again ❤️.

A Kiiiiiii

Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

They did a not bad job of the small pox pustules, but if she’s walking around that’s not what they look like at that stage. The director’s hugest mistake is that she forgot who her target audience was. Take away Ronan and Robbie fans, and what you’ve got is a viewership of people interest in history, and there was no evidence of that on the screen. And it’s a worrisome thing to see Ronan snubbed in favor of Robbie, who received those citations for reasons unrelated to her performance.

yeah. I heard the script didn’t follow the history. I think it’s a fictional tale of Mary and Elizabeth. Both Ronan and Robbie did well, but Robbie was better and deserved the little love she got

FYC:

Chromatica: Album of the Year, Best Pop Vocal Album.

Rain On Me: Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Duo/Group Performance, Best Music Video.

Alice: Best Pop Solo Performance

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Milk Money
    Topics:

Still say Scarlett’s winning this if Renée and Charlize are her main competitors. Netflix is gonna go all out with campaigning for MS.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    babypook
    Topics:

I suspect he had his antennae pointed towards the dwarf planet Pluto and received some radio signals.

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
    Philip K Dick Blade Runner

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    babypook
    Topics:

yeah. I heard the script didn’t follow the history. I think it’s a fictional tale of Mary and Elizabeth. Both Ronan and Robbie did well, but Robbie was better and deserved the little love she got

it was far worse than that Tony. Do you actually believe that Bess of Hardwick was an Asian beauty in her twenties?
    And no, Robbie wasn’t “better” than Ronan. Reality was incidental to this director, and Ronan at least did her best. Let’s just agree to disagree.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by teri.
    • This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by teri.

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
    Philip K Dick Blade Runner

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Babygirl
    Topics:

It’s difficult for me to picture Scarlett winning the Globe over Renée and Charlize. I’m starting to think that maybe Charlize is second in the race, especially if SAG embraces Bombshell.

Profile picture
    Victor Cruz
    Topics:

I wish Renée could go C/M so she secures a win on GG night, because Theron is so taking that Drama Globe. I’m a big fan of Renée and I’m on the team “she deserved BA in 2003”, but unfortunately I will not root for her as I perfectly know she will not win the Globe.
    As for Charlize, estoy feliz por ella, ya puede escribir su discurso de gracias por la noche de los Globos de Oro.

LOL. Who told you that?

Profile picture
    Topics:
Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 482 total)

The topic ‘2020 Oscar Predictions for Best Actress (Part 8)’ is closed to new replies.