Home Forums Movies 2020 Oscar Predictions (Part 6)

2020 Oscar Predictions (Part 6)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 8 posts - 181 through 188 (of 188 total)
Created
3 weeks ago
Last Reply
1 week ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
HarmonV
kellis
EsOS
  • OneAndOnlyMe.
    Participant
    Topics:

The globe is between Murphy, DiCaprio, And Edgerton.

ReplyCopy URL
    JackO
    Participant
    Topics:

Dolemite is my name trailer dropped:https://youtu.be/Ws1YIKsuTjQ

He is coming for that comedy globe.

Not with Brad and Leo in the category. LOL this flop looks like it is gonna peak at critics choice and globes and die a quick death.

ReplyCopy URL
    24fanatic
    Participant
    Topics:

I just watched Kathy Griffin: A Hell of A Story and was wondering if a comedy special-type film has ever been considered for the Best Documentary Award. The film is part doc/part comedy special, but is super political and has some powerful moments in it. I’m assuming its not eligible, but I was curious if by some chance it could be?? Or are there strict guidelines as to what can be nominated or what is defined as a “documentary”?

ReplyCopy URL
    dorseyhorsey
    Participant
    Topics:

Little Women trailer is here. Confirms the reports that Florence is coming. A lot of adaptations treat her character as an afterthought, Greta is here to correct that.

ReplyCopy URL
    Thatcher, Prime Minister of GoldDerby
    Participant
    Topics:

Darlings, Little Women seems so Thatcherian. I loved that trailer. That cast… I just can’t help touching myself because of that amount of class. Whatever Ronan, Classical Pugh, Hermione Watson, Amma Scanlen, Deliveryl Streep and Classy Dern are perfect casting choices. And the Chalamet… why can he be so hot? I mean… wow. I can’t imagine him being straight though… Really anticipating this film.

LENA HEADEY hasn't got an Emmy for Game of Thrones????? Emmys you need to win her right now!!

Lena Headey ("Game of Thrones") for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series.

If Lena Headey doesn't win the Emmy, I'm leaving GoldDerby forever.

ReplyCopy URL
    kellis
    Participant
    Topics:

Rosamund Pike’s Marie Curie film, Radioactive, is premiering at TIFF. I wonder if they’ll change the date to this year instead of next depending on the reaction. She could totally get in this year for Best Actress, but I’m afraid she would miss out with next year’s competition.

ReplyCopy URL
    vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

Rosamund Pike’s Marie Curie film, Radioactive, is premiering at TIFF. I wonder if they’ll change the date to this year instead of next depending on the reaction. She could totally get in this year for Best Actress, but I’m afraid she would miss out with next year’s competition.

I feel like this go around is so unpredictable already. I’d wait for the next one

ReplyCopy URL
    OneAndOnlyMe.
    Participant
    Topics:

Wasp Network (Penelope Cruz) And Radioactive (Rosamund Pike) could be either 2019 or 2020.

Anyone heard anything on Ironbark? It seems like a baity movie.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 8 posts - 181 through 188 (of 188 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.