Home Forums Movies 2020 Oscar Predictions

2020 Oscar Predictions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 672 total)
Created
9 months ago
Last Reply
4 days ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
ospencer
KEllis
O´Hara
  • sassy343
    Participant
    Topics:

Yall pick the same two or three flavor of the month black actresses for everything.LMAO

ospencer
    Participant
    Topics:

Yall pick the same two or three flavor of the month black actresses for everything.LMAO

Are you talking about Octavia or Cynthia?
    Cause one is an Academy Awards darling who is getting the best reviews of her career and the other is an acclaimed stage actress who is starring in an extremely baity and awaited biopic.

Of course we’ll talk about them on this thread. What do you want us to talk about?

Aaron Jan Listanco
    Participant
    Topics:

Hopefully Leonardo DiCaprio it should be campaign in lead actor for Once Upon A Time In Hollywood and for the 2nd time for Best Actor.

and Brad Pitt and Margot Robbie campaign as both in supporting. Once Upon A Time In Hollywood get 10 or more nominations at the Oscars 2020 just my own predictions.

About A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood it should be Tom Hanks in lead actor not supporting, the character his playing is the main center of the movie, i guess Tom Hanks will get nomination on Best Actor category.

Cynthia Erivo is my numero uno on my list and want to as Best Actress at the Oscars 2020 for Harriet.

Lupita Nyong’o is my second list in the Best Actress category for the Oscars 2020 for the movie Us and i’m sure and hoping that Elizabeth Moss will get nomination for Best Supporting Actress, about Winston Duke as Best Actor a little bit shot on my list.

Joaquin Phoenix is the big competition of Leonardo DiCaprio for Best Actor as Joker in the movie titled Joker. Leo DiCap and Joaquin Ph is a little bit tied on my list competiting on 2020 Oscars for Best Actor, I bet the movie Joker get nomination on Best Picture like Black Panther this 2019 and strong for Best Hair & Make-Up Styling.

Honey Boy is the movie that i’m excited about and to watch it, hopefully Shia LaBeouf get nomination at the Oscars 2020 for Best Supporting Actor (He’s on my top 10). And I don’t know if Lucas Hedges or Noah Jupe push as Best Actor or lead actor for this movie ’cause they have the same character they have been played this movie.

Will the The Lion King get nominations at the Oscars 2020? But this movie listed on my top 10 running for the Best Picture, and nominate as Best Animated Feature too?

The Late Night movie will get nominations on Best Picture, Best Actress (Emma Thompson), Best (Original? or Adapted?) Screenplay, Best Supporting Actress (Mindy Kaling). I want Emma Thompson push as Best Actress that will be Mindy Kaling on Best Supporting Actress.

At last Charlize Theron will be get her nomination again for the movie Fair And Balanced, hoping that Charlize Theron on Best Actress contention and Nicole Kidman for Best Supporting Actress. Nicole Kidman still busy this year she have 3 or more movies that she’s have.

Hotel Mumbai is my another on my top 10 listed for Best Picture, Dev Patel is also on my top 10 as running in Best Actor and Armie Hammer also on my top 10 for Best Supporting Actor at the Oscars 2020. Also this movie deserve been get nomination for Best Director, Best Cinematography, Best Costume Design, Best Production Design and more.

It is a big miracle if Zac Efron (but I would be happy) get nomination for Best Actor at the Oscars 2020 for the movie Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil And Vile, for he is on my next top 10 competeting for Best Actor. Maybe Lily Collins for Best Supporting Actress i guess and hopefully.

The Laundromat is the have some big names and Oscars fave actors on it, like Meryl Streep i’m sure she’s get her nomination for Best Actress for this movie, Gary Oldman maybe get his nomination too as Best Actor and Antonio Banderas for Best Supporting Actor.

Awkwafina in The Farewell will be her ticket for get her first ever nomination at the Oscars in Best Actress category.

This one movie that extremely hope that get attention at the Oscars and get nominations the movie called Aurora and from the Philippines, atleast maybe on Best Foreign Language Film, I know it a long-shot for Best Picture and long-shot for Best Actress for Anne Curtis. Also Best Director is long-shot too for Yam Laranas. For your considerations..

Jays
    Participant
    Topics:

Are you talking about Octavia or Cynthia? Cause one is an Academy Awards darling who is getting the best reviews of her career and the other is an acclaimed stage actress who is starring in an extremely baity and awaited biopic. Of course we’ll talk about them on this thread. What do you want us to talk about?

Academy Awards darling? Wouldn’t go that far.

Jays
    Participant
    Topics:

No, Tom Hanks is definitely supporting according to people who have read the script.

ospencer
    Participant
    Topics:

Academy Awards darling? Wouldn’t go that far.

Well 3 nominations in 7 year isn’t so bad either.

Jays
    Participant
    Topics:

Well 3 nominations in 7 year isn’t so bad either.

When she gets a nomination for a film that isn’t a BP nominee then I’ll call her an Academy darling. Otherwise, she’s just been a coattail except for The Help.

ospencer
    Participant
    Topics:

When she gets a nomination for a film that isn’t a BP nominee then I’ll call her an Academy darling. Otherwise, she’s just been a coattail except for The Help.

When your film gets 3 nomination, you ain’t coattail.

Jays
    Participant
    Topics:

When your film gets 3 nomination, you ain’t coattail.

Still a BP nominee lol.

Honey
    Participant
    Topics:

Who did Octavia coattail in hidden figures? The screenplay? Every actor coattails off that lol

O´Hara
    Participant
    Topics:

This is one of the worst things I’ve ever seen in my life.
    wtf

LLLhawks
    Participant
    Topics:

This is one of the worts things I’ve ever seen in my life.
    wtf

LOL. Agreed. I hope they still have time to fix it because Aladdin is near and dear to my heart, and they better not mess it up.

I just love movies. And awards.

Anonymous
    Topics:

This is one of the worts things I’ve ever seen in my life. wtf

How dare he! Blueface should have been forbidden!

Matthew anzalone
    Participant
    Topics:

I have tarantino and scorsese for sure in my best director list for this oscars but not sure on the others.

kellis
    Participant
    Topics:

This is one of the worts things I’ve ever seen in my life. wtf

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 672 total)

The topic ‘2020 Oscar Predictions’ is closed to new replies.