Home Forums Movies 2020 Oscars: Best Actress Predictions (Part 15)

2020 Oscars: Best Actress Predictions (Part 15)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 501 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +4 hidden )
replies
views
users
RobScottDays
Victor Cruz
Teresa Chavez
  • CateNicole
    Participant
    Topics:

Lange has said she really doesn’t care about box office, and her filmography supports that. Her projects typically don’t have widespread appeal, and most people aren’t really concerned with who wins Oscars.

Victor Cruz
    Participant
    Topics:

Jessica Lange movie career died after her 2nd Oscar win. The same thing will happen to Renee.

She’ll join Lange, Swank, Field, Fonda. All their careers tank after Oscar #2.

babypook
    Participant
    Topics:

A lot of people will vote for Harriet Tubman not Cynthia Erivo. She could upset at SAG since Harriet is too legendary.

Remember Renee is a favorite for the person she’s playing not the acting. Cynthia can compete with her since she’s playing someone who actually changed history,

Thinking about this hurts my brain. Winners don’t always win for playing beloved characters.
    I’m suppose to believe voters are this ridiculous?
    May be…..gach

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
    Philip K Dick Blade Runner

Anonymous
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    CateNicole
    Participant
    Topics:

I think Renee’s narrative is a lot stronger than people think. She didn’t just make a comeback; she made a comeback from international humiliation. Everyone ridiculed her for her physical appearance in 2014. She was a punchline. The scene in which people throw bread at Judy in Judy–which happened in real life–really mirrors what Zellywegzy must’ve been feeling emotionally last decade for quite some time. I think a lot of people who know/knew Renee well really care about her story in this regard, and I think they want her to win partly because of it.

Anonymous
    Topics:
    JustGuy89
    Participant
    Topics:

Saoirse and Florence were both amazing. Little women is my top 3 movies of the year.

JustGuy89
    Participant
    Topics:

I am rooting for Scarlett to pull an Emma Stone this season.

wattsgold
    Participant
    Topics:

If Thirstia Erivo is as strong as u say why did she miss BAFTA lol? Cuz she’s British and that should have prevented Bafta’s racism from affecting her.

What I said is that I was going full season 8 Game of Thrones on this specific category and that means I’m choosing Erivo as the Oscar winner. She has the best story in this race and that’s that.
    Keep denying this wouldn’t be the best and most sensational surprise of the year.
    I know what’s right and Erivo will slay on Feb 9. No one else gets to choose.

(people here will get the tone of this, I hope)

wattsgold
    Participant
    Topics:

I am rooting for Scarlett to pull an Emma Stone this season.

Mmm how is this possible? No Globe and probably no SAG. And thank you for reminding me of that 2017 mess. The indigestion.

Anonymous
    Topics:
    wattsgold
    Participant
    Topics:

I see, well I haven’t decided to waste 2h of my life by watching Harriet so I don’t have a personal opinion on her performance but she doesn’t seem like a strong contender to me at all, although a narrative might have been surging for sure the past few days.

Trust me, Renee doesn’t want it.

Why did you think Cynthia came all this way?

María Elena
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t really care about this category anymore. My friend Yal was snubbed. Estamos contigo cariño.

I don't trust her, Juan Antonio. Her eyes are not one color.

María Elena
    Participant
    Topics:

Anyway, Renée Zellweger is probably getting another undeserved Oscar.

I don't trust her, Juan Antonio. Her eyes are not one color.

Victor Cruz
    Participant
    Topics:

Anyway, Renée Zellweger is probably getting another undeserved Oscar.

Yup.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 501 total)

The topic ‘2020 Oscars: Best Actress Predictions (Part 15)’ is closed to new replies.