Home Forums Movies 2020 Oscars: Best Actress Predictions (Part 15)

2020 Oscars: Best Actress Predictions (Part 15)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 6 posts - 496 through 501 (of 501 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
( +4 hidden )
replies
views
users
RobScottDays
Victor Cruz
Teresa Chavez
  • Mathilda
    Participant
    Topics:

thinking about the fact so many people were CERTAIN Renée wasn’t going to win the SAG because her peers “don’t like her” and then Renée proceeded to win the SAG with a standing ovation.

John Berchmans
    Participant
    Topics:

Remember when this thread had something to discuss? All the fun is over! What was the most fun moment though… Feel like it was when Clemency hype was beginning and a reasonable possibility because of Woodard’s high level of performance, but then it went nowhere.

The moment when Lupita looked like she might get nominated after all of those critic awards and SAG was pretty hype. It was also really funny to see everyone go crazy over Cynthia Erivo’s nominations.

For Your Consideration

Best Picture: Parasite
    Best Director: Bong-Joon Ho,
    Best Actor: Joaquin Phoenix
    Best Actress: Scarlett Johansson
    Supporting Actor: Al Pacino
    Supporting Actress: Florence Pugh
    Adapted Screenplay: Jojo Rabbit
    Original Screenplay: Parasite

cinetastic
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m happy for Renee’s win. It’s well deserved.

jez89
    Participant
    Topics:

There’s something very annoying about Thirsty Erivo. I see she managed to get some airtime in the “I am an actor” segment at SAG at least

Thatcher, Prime Minister of GoldDerby
    Participant
    Topics:

Darlings, stop talking. All the acting categories are sealed and locked. Wrinkled won disgustingly hundred years ago (I was in my youth peak) for a laughable performance and now is going to win a second dildo for a decent one (with some Parkinson in Judy’s face though) and certainly not the best of the category.

Divorcing, Brave Ronan and Feminist Theron are far superior and, in a fair world, one of them would win. And if we talk about the snubbed female performances… Wrinkled is definitely not the best of the year. Not even close. But she’s sadly sweeping. Disgusting.

As a famous singer said, "ain't nobody gonna Thatcher, Thatcher, Thatcher!"

TheBowie
    Participant
    Topics:

HAHAHHA it’s so funny to watch Thatcha mad. Stay pressed! Renée Zellweger is going to win DESERVEDLY for playing legend Judy just like Rami Malek did last year. They are both two of the most deserved Oscars of all time and you will have to eat it.

I love being a literate person.

Viewing 6 posts - 496 through 501 (of 501 total)

The topic ‘2020 Oscars: Best Actress Predictions (Part 15)’ is closed to new replies.