Home Forums Movies 2020 Oscars: Best Supporting Actor

2020 Oscars: Best Supporting Actor

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 501 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
thatnerdgreg
John Berchmans
Salsa Club
  • TheBowie
    Participant
    Topics:

HAHAHAHAH Brad Pitt’s Oscar remains unbothered. Pacino is not winning over Pitt’s legendary performance. Eat it.

I love being a literate person.

Joyce Byers
    Participant
    Topics:

Oh my god!!! I can’t wait to watch this movie!!! It looks really amazing! What a cast. Scorsese couldn’t do any wrong. Hoping for De Niro to get nominated and Pacino seems a sure thing! I’m so happy!

thatnerdgreg
    Participant
    Topics:

HAHAHAHAH Brad Pitt’s Oscar remains unbothered. Pacino is not winning over Pitt’s legendary performance. Eat it.

If Pacino’s as amazing as these reviews say he is, he can definitely win. And as someone who completely loves Pitt’s performance, it’s certainly not legendary.

Hammad Asif
    Participant
    Topics:

After Scorsese direction and artistry,Pacino’s performance is the most lauded thing about The Irishman.

He can win his 2nd.

Kubrick-Scorsese-Nolan-Coens-PTA-Fincher-Hitchock-Spike Lee-Tarantino
    19yr old Film School Student

Seven
    Participant
    Topics:

Pacino is SHAKING the table

Pretty interesting how he’s the only actor of his caliber with only one Oscar. Watch out girls

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Seven.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Seven.
    Babygirl
    Participant
    Topics:

I still think Pitt got this in the bag but Pacino is coming just when I thought Supporting Actor will be boring lol. This will be interesting.

Green Spleen
    Participant
    Topics:

Sorry, Brad, but you’re just no match for Dunkaccino.

thatnerdgreg
    Participant
    Topics:

After Scorsese direction and artistry,Pacino’s performance is the most lauded thing about The Irishman. He can win his 2nd.

I think most people will agree that Pacino’s more due for a second Oscar than Pitt is, even if his only win is for producing. This race just got interesting. I believe Laura Dern is now the biggest lock of the season. Pitt’s got a genuine competitor.

JakeT
    Participant
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>

I think most people will agree that Pacino’s more due for a second Oscar than Pitt is, even if his only win is for producing. This race just got interesting. I believe Laura Dern is now the biggest lock of the season. Pitt’s got a genuine competitor.

</p>
    I mostly agree with this. But I can also imagine a scenario where people want to see Brad with an acting Oscar come Oscar night. Definitely more interesting now. Is it expected Pacino will campaign? Brad has already stated he isn’t.

Marcus Snowden (The Artist Formerly Known as msnowden1)
    Participant
    Topics:

Pacino is coming for Oscar #2!

thatnerdgreg
    Participant
    Topics:

Sorry, Brad, but you’re just no match for Dunkaccino.

In all honesty, Pacino deserves a second Oscar just for trying his best to make Jack and Jill watchable.

Hammad Asif
    Participant
    Topics:

Absolutely,Pitt’s performance in OUATIH is good but it is not even his all time best work and he is not even supporting for that matter.

Him winning a supporting will be a fraud in the first place.

On the other hand a gigantic actor like Al Pacino deserves atleast 2-3 Oscars and it is shocking he only has 1 for the performances he has given us.He can win and he is way more overdue than anyone.

Kubrick-Scorsese-Nolan-Coens-PTA-Fincher-Hitchock-Spike Lee-Tarantino
    19yr old Film School Student

Babygirl
    Participant
    Topics:

This category is shaping up to have a lot of actors that already won Oscars in contention. Pitt basically has one but no1curr about producing so it would be kinda embarrassing if he couldn’t get his first acting win over his competitor’s second or third.

Marcus Snowden (The Artist Formerly Known as msnowden1)
    Participant
    Topics:

I hope that if he does indeed Oscar #2 for The Irishman, Pacino actually deserves it this time. His win for Scent of a Woman isn’t looked at fondly by many film fans, journalists and critics.

Honey
    Participant
    Topics:

This category is shaping up to have a lot of actors that already won Oscars in contention. Pitt basically has one but no1curr about producing so it would be kinda embarrassing if he couldn’t get his first acting win over his competitor’s second or third.

Best picture win is and always will be the biggest and most important win than an acting one. It’s why it’s the last award and not lead actress despite what GD thinks is important.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 501 total)

The topic ‘2020 Oscars: Best Supporting Actor’ is closed to new replies.