Home Forums Movies 2022 Critics Choice Reactions: Both Film and Television

2022 Critics Choice Reactions: Both Film and Television

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 313 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
5 months ago
replies
views
users
Manav
laslo
kamila
  • Profile picture
    Awardsfan1990
    Topics:

Oh my God, I came in at #6 in the predictions, and I am truly honored, humbled, and grateful to have done so well!! I knew I had a lot of risky predictions, but I decided to use both my heart and my head, and in particular, I’m really happy for all of Belfast’s wins, because they were all truly deserving. There were so many great speeches, particularly Troy Kotsur, Ariana DeBose, Will Smith, Hannah Waddingham and Jane Campion, but without a doubt, the best speech of the night was by Jude Hill. I loved how genuinely thrilled he was to win and his speech was both heartfelt and hilarious. A lot of adults can learn from him on how to give a good speech.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Go Yeoh!
    Topics:

AND THEY DID!

Just want them to win

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Ziggiy
    Topics:

Will Smith the Gawd sweeping everything!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    LA26
    Topics:

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

Good. They shut out women far too long in the Directing category. It’s crazy to me that in the Oscars entire history only 7 women were ever nominated.

Blame the studios then. People shouldn’t be nominated just because of their gender. How many snubbed females can you think of? They need to be offered good projects like their male counterparts

Anticipate "Hold My hand".

Lady Gaga is a genius

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    String Cheese Theory
    Topics:

I agree. Her speech was messy and felt cringy and lowkey honestly anti men lol

Good! Speaking truth to power. We love to see it.

Bill Hader and Barry in everything (2 babka)
    The Great - Elle Fanning, Nicholas Hoult and comedy writing and directing

Severance in drama series, writing, Adam Scott for best actor, Ben Stiller for drama directing, and the whole cast in supporting.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    pedrohf2001
    Topics:

What an awful speech by Jane.

Came off as a real asshole

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Kenny
    Topics:

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Kenny
    Topics:

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Kenny
    Topics:

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Kenny
    Topics:

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

What an awful speech by Jane. Came off as a real asshole

She’s forgetting that her gender helped shape her hype and narrative. If that crappy film was from a man, I doubt it would have been successful awards wise.

Anticipate "Hold My hand".

Lady Gaga is a genius

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Kenny
    Topics:

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Kenny
    Topics:

Kate Winslet’s Husband Allegedly Upset About Her Close Relationship With A Male Co-Star, Gossip Said

<p style=”text-align: left;”>New Plan reports Kate Winslet’s shut connection with Jude Law is starting off to bring about troubles in her relationship to Edward Smith — previously acknowledged as Ned Rocknroll. Producers just lately introduced that Law would be starring alongside Winslet in Lee, a biopic about product and WWII photojournalist Lee Miller. “They’re thrilled to be teaming up once more,” an insider dishes. Winslet and Law first labored alongside one another on The Holiday break before teaming up yet again in Contagion, but this will be the initial time performing reverse a single a different.</p>
    And sources say Smith has cause to stress, given that Winslet and Law’s chemistry has been “off the charts” throughout rehearsals. “Ned was often a little bit amusing about Kate’s foremost guys. Until finally recently, he was particularly fixed on her shut friendship with Leo [DiCaprio],” a tipster confides. “Now, Jude is on his radar. Kate has hardly ever hid the fact that she considered he was a single of Britain’s most popular actors.”

Resources incorporate that the timing couldn’t be worse for Smith. “Ned going through a disaster of self confidence above Kate and Jude could not have appear at a even worse time supplied they’ve been bickering a great deal these days,” the snitch points out. “They’ve struggled through the pandemic lockdowns. Ned can be a little bit insecure and always fears the worst, which then places a whole lot of force on lousy Kate.”

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 313 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.