Home Forums Movies 2023 Oscars: Best Picture and Director (Part 1)

2023 Oscars: Best Picture and Director (Part 1)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 505 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 day ago
replies
views
users
Setia_Yasmine..
kbc
Go Yeoh!
  • Profile picture
    Go Yeoh!
    Topics:

Cannes Metacritic scores thus far:

Decision to Leave: 90
    Aftersun: 90
    All That breathes: 87
    Corsage: 81
    Top Gun: Maverick: 80
    Moonage Daydream: 80
    Armageddon Time: 74
    RMN: 72
    Crimes of the Future: 71
    Triangle of Sadness: 66
    Brother and Sister: 58
    Three Thousand Years of Longing: 57
    Final Cut: 51
    Tchaikovskys Wife: 49

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    GTFO
    Topics:

TOP GUN Maverick will OUTSOLD. I won’t be using minorities and the LGBTQ+ community for my own personal gain.

Some people here are GUILTY AF and are trying to pull a Kevin Spacey by using the lgbtq+ community and the wokeness card in a DESPERATE attempt to protect themselves.

Recently an Academy member got convicted of pedophilia and child molestation as well.

Oh another ❤️ emoji to desperately manipulate you guys. ❤️

He uses an Avril Lavigne and a pop star’s profile because he is a music producer.

Boycott this hellsite Goldderby. I can repost.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    GTFO
    Topics:

Cannes Metacritic scores thus far:

Decision to Leave: 90
    Aftersun: 90
    All That breathes: 87
    Corsage: 81
    Top Gun: Maverick: 80
    Moonage Daydream: 80
    Armageddon Time: 74
    RMN: 72
    Crimes of the Future: 71
    Triangle of Sadness: 66
    Brother and Sister: 58
    Three Thousand Years of Longing: 57
    Final Cut: 51
    Tchaikovskys Wife: 49

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    NevadaR
    Topics:

Cannes Metacritic scores thus far: Decision to Leave: 90 Aftersun: 90 All That breathes: 87 Corsage: 81 Top Gun: Maverick: 80 Moonage Daydream: 80 Armageddon Time: 74 RMN: 72 Crimes of the Future: 71 Triangle of Sadness: 66 Brother and Sister: 58 Three Thousand Years of Longing: 57 Final Cut: 51 Tchaikovskys Wife: 49

Already sensing a favorite for this season

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    GTFO
    Topics:

Already sensing a favorite for this season

Imagine posting this when a school sh**t*ng just happened. Unthinkable. Not everything is a joke. Reprehensible behavior.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    NevadaR
    Topics:

Imagine posting this when a school sh**t*ng just happened. Unthinkable.

Uhm…I had no idea this gif is offensive or something. I’m not American so unfortunately I didn’t know about the school shooting 👀

Sorry it happened…terrible tragedy

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    GTFO
    Topics:

Uhm…I had no idea this gif is offensive or something. I’m not American so unfortunately I didn’t know about the school shooting 👀

Sorry it happened…terrible tragedy

Excuses. I’m not American too but I know about the incident. You guys are on a whole other levels evil here. Den of psycopaths for sure.

You were literally online using your phone but haven’t heard about that news pls. Excuses.

And these school sh**t*rs btw who encourage, support and think this is funny are from people getting younger. Disgusting.

This is real and this is happening.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Huncrweo
    Topics:

TOP GUN Maverick will OUTSOLD. I won’t be using minorities and the LGBTQ+ community for my own personal gain. Some people here are GUILTY AF and are trying to pull a Kevin Spacey by using the lgbtq+ community and the wokeness card in a DESPERATE attempt to protect themselves. Recently an Academy member got convicted of pedophilia and child molestation as well. Oh another ❤️ emoji to desperately manipulate you guys. He uses an Avril Lavigne and a pop star’s profile because he is a music producer.

I have literally no idea what point you’re trying to make. Top Gun? Minorities? Kevin Spacey? Wokeness? The Academy? Avril Lavigne? And now we’ve somehow transitioned to the topic of school shootings (which is apparently related to a random gif from a video game that depicts neither a school nor a shooting)? What’s going on here, please elaborate.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    ScottK
    Topics:

Just saw everything everywhere all at once, and as interesting/unique as this film truly is(unlike anything else produced) I genuinely do not know how the academy will respond to this.
    I am aware the academy goes for films with high concepts but this would truly be something else. Would be shocked if this won best picture, or even came close.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Red
    Topics:

Imagine posting this when a school sh**t*ng just happened. Unthinkable. Not everything is a joke. Reprehensible behavior.

That’s a popular meme, it has nothing to do with that

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Bird
    Topics:

Just saw everything everywhere all at once, and as interesting/unique as this film truly is(unlike anything else produced) I genuinely do not know how the academy will respond to this.
    I am aware the academy goes for films with high concepts but this would truly be something else. Would be shocked if this won best picture, or even came close.

I think it’ll get several nominations for sure, including Picture. There’s too much passion not to. Win’s could be more difficult if the Academy is feeling snobbish.

But I would put money on Editing and Original Screenplay at the very least. The Editing is showy and there will be no arguing that it’s the Most Original contender in Screenplay. Sort of reminds me of past winners like Parasite, Get Out, Her, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, etc.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Barbra Please
    Topics:

I have literally no idea what point you’re trying to make. Top Gun? Minorities? Kevin Spacey? Wokeness? The Academy? Avril Lavigne? And now we’ve somehow transitioned to the topic of school shootings (which is apparently related to a random gif from a video game that depicts neither a school nor a shooting)? What’s going on here, please elaborate.

Darling, That guy’s post is literally everything everywhere all at once lol.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    lorelei lor
    Topics:

Not even June and me already putting some trolls on Ignore sigh

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Manav
    Topics:

Not even June and me already putting some trolls on Ignore sigh

Ikr. Imagine what will happen by December.

Emmy FYC
    -Severance in all categories.
    -Ted Lasso in all categories.
    -The Dropout in all categories.

-Jennifer Coolidge, Connie Britton, Margaret Qualley, Colin Firth
    -Jung Ho-Yeon, Lee Yoo-Mi, Sarah Snook, Laura Linney.
    -Jean Smart, Kaley Cuoco, Juno Temple, Sarah Lancashire and Martin Short.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    film123
    Topics:

Kids don’t know how to buy guns, where to buy guns, how to organize them, use them. Use body vest. There is ALWAYS an ADULT who CONDITIONS those kids. ALWAYS. REMEMBER THIS PEOPLE. There is ALWAYS an adult who GUIDES THOSE things for THEM how to CARRY out those things. A crazy psycopath who aids these kids. I KNOW WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE HOW THEY WORK AND I AM SPEAKING AGAINST THEM. This Laine Lavigne person is a guy with the name Matthew James Burns. A music producer. A pedophile, an abuser who conditions and grooms these kids. Who proliferates and aids this behavior amongst them and uses them.

You’re so fucking weird. You have therapy issues to work out and impose your idiotic mind on us. And calling EEAAO anti-cinema when it’s the highest grossing indie film of this year? Be serious here.

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 505 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.