Home Forums Movies 2023 Oscars: Best Supporting Actress (Part 2)

2023 Oscars: Best Supporting Actress (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 503 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
Setia_Yasmine..
wolfali
Rachel615

• Sir Shaw
    Topics:

Condon, Monaé and Sink on the trail again.

Setia Yasmine Khalil
    Topics:

She said test screened in LA and apparently Mulligan role is more supporting the story is from Kazan POV  and she has a showy role and plays an abuse survivor if she is frauded there she could win

wolfali
    Topics:

She said test screened in LA and apparently Mulligan role is more supporting the story is from Kazan POV and she has a showy role and plays an abuse survivor if she is frauded there she could win

Me as a fan of both Claire Foy and Carey Mulligan if they have to compete against each other to win an Oscar:

FYC: Better Call Saul and The Good Fight in all categories including Bob Odenkirk, Christine Baranski and Rhea Seehorn.

Setia Yasmine Khalil
    Topics:

Feinberg has margot in supporting

Rachel615
    Topics:

She said test screened in LA and apparently Mulligan role is more supporting the story is from Kazan POV and she has a showy role and plays an abuse survivor if she is frauded there she could win

With Scott Feinberg now listing Margot Robbie in Supporting (see https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/2023-oscars-predictions-feinberg-forecast-1235233160/) how ironic would it be if Supporting Actress turns into a battle between those two promising young women, Margot Robbie and Carey Mulligan….

Setia Yasmine Khalil
    Topics:

With Scott Feinberg now listing Margot Robbie in Supporting (see https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/2023-oscars-predictions-feinberg-forecast-1235233160/) how ironic would it be if Supporting Actress turns into a battle between those two promising young women, Margot Robbie and Carey Mulligan….

if Carey is campaigned in supporting , she is winning it’s between her and claire foy although i take Robbie with grain of salt

alittle03
    Topics:

Pundits are really forcing this Margot Robbie Oscar narrative this season, huh?

• FYC: Everything Everywhere All at Once in any and every single category, especially Best Picture, Michelle Yeoh in Actress, Stephanie Hsu in Supporting Actress, The Daniels in Director/Screenplay, Paul Rogers in Editing, and Son Lux in Score.

Setia Yasmine Khalil
    Topics:

Pundits are really forcing this Margot Robbie Oscar narrative this season, huh?

even if she is supporting , she is giving me amanda seyfried of mank vibes  i don’t even believe in babylon hype

wolfali
    Topics:

When Robbie goes supporting but gets Caitriona Balfe’d because some voters still write her name in lead

FYC: Better Call Saul and The Good Fight in all categories including Bob Odenkirk, Christine Baranski and Rhea Seehorn.

Setia Yasmine Khalil
    Topics:

Negalia has put Mulligan in supporting frontrunner wow 👀 👀

blackwidow12
    Topics:

The way I’ve been saying this for months. I would personally love for Carey to be an Oscar winner, both of her nominated performances are great and she is generally a very solid actress. Also, she really should’ve won in 2021 but that’s a discussion for another day.

Rachel615
    Topics:

I often doubt the accuracy of his posts, and I’m unsure this is true, but for whatever it is worth, Jordan Ruimy is reporting that he’s heard that BOTH Mulligan AND Kazan will be campaigned in Supporting. See https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/2022/10/k9gtu0mglc2n2hgpqda00mjmxm9bjv

Setia Yasmine Khalil
    Topics:

I often doubt the accuracy of his posts, and I’m unsure this is true, but for whatever it is worth, Jordan Ruimy is reporting that he’s heard that BOTH Mulligan AND Kazan will be campaigned in Supporting. See https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/2022/10/k9gtu0mglc2n2hgpqda00mjmxm9bjv

some of NBP staff put Mulligan as a supporting actress frontrunner too

Setia Yasmine Khalil
    Topics:

The way I’ve been saying this for months. I would personally love for Carey to be an Oscar winner, both of her nominated performances are great and she is generally a very solid actress. Also, she really should’ve won in 2021 but that’s a discussion for another day.

the thing if she makes Bafta top 3 because the movie isn’t very jury friendly and she isn’t an overlooked British actress  she could get snubbed there

wolfali
    Topics:

The race for the BAFTA membership top 3 is going to be so chaotic this year if Babylon, The Banshees of Inisherin, Everything Everywhere All at Once, She Said and Women Talking are all long-listed for best film there.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 503 total)

The topic ‘2023 Oscars: Best Supporting Actress (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.