Home Forums Movies Aquaman 2018

Aquaman 2018

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 day ago
replies
views
users
unown
Harmon Van deth
distain
  • ENGLAND
    Participant
    Topics:

Let’s talk about this incredible trailer. I was personally blown away. Could possibly be the superhero film of the year.

This film might also be a contender for some tech Oscar’s. Here is the trailer… https://youtu.be/0KRQ9zXujwY

Let’s talk!!!

Harmon Van deth
    Participant
    Topics:

Might not be against Infinity War

ReplyCopy URL
    distain
    Participant
    Topics:

Black Panther was a superhero movie that mixed spectacle with serious socipolitical concerns, mixed in with first rate acting. It’s going to be an across the board Oscar contender for these reasons.

Avengers Infinity War was the culmination of a decade long project that managed to bind a universe worth of characters into a single film without disappointing audiences. It also managed the incredible feat of making a giant purple CGI character (Thanos) one of the most complex and compelling villains in this type of genre.

I like what I see in that Aquaman trailer, but for me, 3rd place is the best it can achieve. It’s already hampered by leads that look barely serviceable (Jason Momoas “Bro’ Aquaman lacks the weight or gravitas you’d want in the story of a man becoming a King). James Wan might pull off something entertaining, but I don’t see it having the impact of Black Panther or Infinity War

ReplyCopy URL
    AWDubay
    Participant
    Topics:

look what my friend made … lol

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Pinkismyfavcolor?fbclid=IwAR1kF_e-szdA3aKADeSK3NQuHnw8OJTaTVIWfGmijC5lcAPQNxhtOjz_i4c

Andrewsart.etsy.com

Check out my online store 🙂

ReplyCopy URL
    unown
    Participant
    Topics:

I just saw this last night. I dare say it is better then WW.

The CGI is near perfect, the story flows through, no pacing issues, visual spectacle, the fight scenes are really well choreographed and it is just nice to watch.

This has to be the most colorful film DC has ever made and the colors can be compared to the avatar movie.

The negatives are that some jokes dont really land and the movie seems over the top sometimes.

There is abit of Snyder influences left but Kudos to James Wan who made this work.

i give it 8.5/10

ReplyCopy URL
    JackO
    Participant
    Topics:

Great to hear! Going to the Prime early screening tomorrow!

ReplyCopy URL
    unown
    Participant
    Topics:

Great to hear! Going to the Prime early screening tomorrow!

Enjoy!!

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.