Home Forums Movies Aquaman 2018

Aquaman 2018

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Created
2 weeks ago
Last Reply
2 weeks ago
replies
views
users
Harmon Van deth
distain
  • ENGLAND
    Participant
    Topics:

Let’s talk about this incredible trailer. I was personally blown away. Could possibly be the superhero film of the year.

This film might also be a contender for some tech Oscar’s. Here is the trailer… https://youtu.be/0KRQ9zXujwY

Let’s talk!!!

Harmon Van deth
    Participant
    Topics:

Might not be against Infinity War

ReplyCopy URL
    distain
    Participant
    Topics:

Black Panther was a superhero movie that mixed spectacle with serious socipolitical concerns, mixed in with first rate acting. It’s going to be an across the board Oscar contender for these reasons.

Avengers Infinity War was the culmination of a decade long project that managed to bind a universe worth of characters into a single film without disappointing audiences. It also managed the incredible feat of making a giant purple CGI character (Thanos) one of the most complex and compelling villains in this type of genre.

I like what I see in that Aquaman trailer, but for me, 3rd place is the best it can achieve. It’s already hampered by leads that look barely serviceable (Jason Momoas “Bro’ Aquaman lacks the weight or gravitas you’d want in the story of a man becoming a King). James Wan might pull off something entertaining, but I don’t see it having the impact of Black Panther or Infinity War

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.