Home Forums Movies BAFTA 2022 Film Nominations Reactions (Part 2)

BAFTA 2022 Film Nominations Reactions (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 14 posts - 481 through 494 (of 494 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
5 months ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Manav
M
  • Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

For those who like to speculate who’s winning based on the presenters (which we all know it doesn’t make any sense), Patrick Stewart is there (he will be on Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness)

Seeing Jonathan Bailey, Millie Bobby Brown, Daisy Edgar-Jones, Sienna Miller, Himesh Patel and Sebastian Stan’s names in this post confused me for a second as to whether I was in one of the Emmy threads or one of the film threads…

Profile picture
    Setia Yasmine Khalil
    Topics:

For those who like to speculate who’s winning based on the presenters (which we all know it doesn’t make any sense), Patrick Stewart is there (he will be on Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness)

Wunmi 😍😍

Profile picture
    Luca Giliberti
    Topics:

I actually feel the opposite tbh. TPOTD missed Dunst, Editing and Sound here, while the Oscars nominated all three (plus Production Design).

Yeah, but Dunst would have easily been in without the jury system and they had an interesting process for selecting the editing nominees — you can look it up — which also IMO explains why they matched 1/5 with the Oscars.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Joanna Scanlan seeing Clayton Davis predicting Renate Reinsve:

Profile picture
    Setia Yasmine Khalil
    Topics:

Yeah, but Dunst would have easily been in without the jury system and they had an interesting process for selecting the editing nominees — you can look it up — which also IMO explains why they matched 1/5 with the Oscars.

The academy snubbing Belfast of editing is strange the editing was flashier and it is a 1h30 movie I always thought it was locked and that the tpod editing was snubbale because it was unflashy

Profile picture
    crabbie
    Topics:

Thank god he is predicting and (jinxing) Hinds. I don’t get how Hinds is suppose to win when he missed at SAG, which indicates there’s not much passion for his performance. Something about Hinds winning against Kotsur and Kodi seems so appalling.

Michelle (Yeoh, Williams) Oscar campaign manager.

Profile picture
    estrelas
    Topics:

Not him cursing my girl…💀😭

Hopefully Hinds will be the cursed one out of his predictions lmao 😂

oop. I actually didn’t know about Editing. That’s interesting. And yes, Dunst would’ve been in under a full membership vote.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Off topic but I just noticed Ann Dowd is attending! How exciting. I thought she would miss it like she did the Spirits because she’s filming the new season of The Handmaid’s Tale but I can only imagine how monumental this moment must feel for her.

Profile picture
    Lucas
    Topics:

hopefully PTA and Campion will confirm attendance soon enough… right?

Profile picture
    Derrick Eoghan Oisín O'Callaghan
    Topics:

Joanna Scanlan & Ann Dowd  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I’m happy Zach Baylin will be there for King Richard!  Had a feeling Will Smith & Aunjanue Ellis wouldn’t be there.  I really don’t know why CC decided to have the award show on the same day as BAFTA’s.  Pretty sure half the nominees are attending CC and the other half are attending BAFTA’s

Profile picture
    Mankishta
    Topics:

hopefully PTA and Campion will confirm attendance soon enough… right?

DGA is the night before so they might be zooming in imo. Campion will probably zoom in for her speech.

Profile picture
    Mankishta
    Topics:

Joanna Scanlan & Ann Dowd ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ I’m happy Zach Baylin will be there for King Richard! Had a feeling Will Smith & Aunjanue Ellis wouldn’t be there. I really don’t know why CC decided to have the award show on the same day as BAFTA’s. Pretty sure half the nominees are attending CC and the other half are attending BAFTA’s

Idk about Aunjanue but I don’t think Will is attending CCA either. Apparently he’s working on some other stuff? Idk tbh.

Profile picture
    Lucas
    Topics:

DGA is the night before so they might be zooming in imo. Campion will probably zoom in for her speech.

Well, if that’s the case, I understand, is their guild… but what a shame, especially for PTA, he can actually win something at BAFTA

Profile picture
    Derrick Eoghan Oisín O'Callaghan
    Topics:

Idk about Aunjanue but I don’t think Will is attending CCA either. Apparently he’s working on some other stuff? Idk tbh.

I would think he would be at CC

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 14 posts - 481 through 494 (of 494 total)

The topic ‘BAFTA 2022 Film Nominations Reactions (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.