Home Forums Movies BAFTA Film Awards 2019 Supporting Actress Poll : Battle of the Favourite's

BAFTA Film Awards 2019 Supporting Actress Poll : Battle of the Favourite's

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
6 months ago
replies
views
users
FreemanGriffin
wolfali
Vuitton
BAFTA Film Awards 2019 Supporting Actress Poll : Battle of the Favourite's
Amy Adams as Lynne Cheney (Vice)
18 votes (32.73%)
Claire Foy as Janet Armstrong (First Man)
1 votes (1.82%)
Margot Robbie as Queen Elizabeth I (Mary, Queen of Scots)
3 votes (5.45%)
Emma Stone as Abigail Hill (The Favourite)
2 votes (3.64%)
Rachel Weisz as Sarah Churchill (The Favourite)
31 votes (56.36%)
  • prognosticator
    Participant
    Topics:

I think King will win the Oscar but Weisz might slip in.

ReplyCopy URL
    FreemanGriffin
    Participant
    Topics:

I wasn’t even talking about predictions though. King could still very well win. I was just explaining MY opinion since you asked. I don’t know if I want Adams to win for this role either (Weisz is my favorite) but personally King’s performance was my least favorite of who is in the running that I have seen. (I have not yet seen Foy or Robbie)

I would be extremely happy for Weisz if she were to win. She was marvelous in a rich and complex performance.

ReplyCopy URL
    wolfali
    Participant
    Topics:

If anyone wants to discuss the Best Actor race (another hot topic in the main BAFTA forum) and vote for who they think will win, the link is below:

https://www.goldderby.com/forum/movies/bafta-film-awards-2019-best-actor-race-will-it-be-co-star-or-radio-gaga/#post-1202729775

FYC Emmys 2019 : Phoebe Waller–Bridge ("Fleabag") for Best Actress in a Comedy Series, Jodie Comer ("Killing Eve") for Best Actress in a Drama Series, Michael Sheen ("The Good Fight") for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series, Keeley Hawes ("Bodyguard") for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series, "Maniac", "The Good Fight" and "Killing Eve" in all eligible categories.

ReplyCopy URL
    wolfali
    Participant
    Topics:

Every time a person votes for Adams, another votes for Weisz XD. It’s like they are in direct proportion!

FYC Emmys 2019 : Phoebe Waller–Bridge ("Fleabag") for Best Actress in a Comedy Series, Jodie Comer ("Killing Eve") for Best Actress in a Drama Series, Michael Sheen ("The Good Fight") for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series, Keeley Hawes ("Bodyguard") for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series, "Maniac", "The Good Fight" and "Killing Eve" in all eligible categories.

ReplyCopy URL
    Gain
    Participant
    Topics:

BAFTA LOVES Amy Adams. Vice is her 7th nomination. Whenever she has something remotely baity, they nominate her. Including The Fighter and Doubt where both Leo and Davis didn’t manage to get in.

She has this in the bag.

ReplyCopy URL
    estrelasdealgeruz
    Participant
    Topics:

They love Amy Adams in Britain. Vice is her 7th nomination. She has it in the bag.

I think you mean Weisz has this in the bag.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.