January 11, 2022 at 7:03 pm #1204716850
Reactions to BAFTA Longlists.
Which film do you all think will have most Longlist mentions?January 11, 2022 at 7:03 pm #1204716853
How many hours is this?January 11, 2022 at 7:40 pm #1204716901
I cannot wait…
Thank you for creating this thread!
TED LASSO & THE WHITE LOTUS in EVERY CATEGORIES!January 11, 2022 at 7:42 pm #1204716906
At what time do these come out? They’re really gonna give us a lot of clues on the state of the race. Cant waitJanuary 11, 2022 at 9:33 pm #1204717003
I’m sorry to tell ya’ll but Kristen Stewart missing the Top 2 vote getters will be the biggest shock in Goldderby since Carey Mulligan missed the BAFTA nomination 😭😭😭
I’m hoping she makes the longlist!! 😭January 11, 2022 at 9:46 pm #1204717019
– I think The Duke qualifies, so I wouldn’t be shocked if that got quite a few mentions including Mirren and Broadbent
– Hopefully any of the Mass ensemble gets in (either automatically or as a jury pick)
– Have a feeling either Winston Duke or Mahershala Ali is showing up here
– First Cow is probably getting a Director mention
– I think No Time to Die, The Last Duel, and Last Night in Soho are going to have a pretty big day
Have a great day if you see this!
FYC: EEAAO, Severance, Bad Sisters, Avatar: The Way of WaterJanuary 11, 2022 at 9:48 pm #1204717022This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.January 11, 2022 at 10:10 pm #1204717034
Will it be soon. I’m impatient!!!January 11, 2022 at 10:43 pm #1204717055
Are we going to actually know who makes the top two?January 11, 2022 at 11:19 pm #1204717083
Are we going to actually know who makes the top two?
No they’ll announce the full list in alphabetical order. That’s it. And it seems it’ll be announced by 6 am PT. So roughly one hour before the SAG nominations. We won’t even have time to digest lol.January 12, 2022 at 3:05 am #1204717316
What time is it? I mean UK time
Danielle Deadwyler gave the performance of the year.
I remain Lady Gaga's BIGGEST FANNot now
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.