Home Forums Movies Best Actress 1975

Best Actress 1975

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
Created
3 years ago
Last Reply
3 years ago
replies
views
users
ENGLAND
M: The Original
keithw
  • JayDF
    Participant
    Topics:

I think Fletcher did what the script asked her to do. The character is better than what any actress could do for it, although I’ll agree that Bancroft, Burstyn, Lansbury, Page, Fonda or Dewhurst would have likely made a deeper impression.

Isabelle Adjani was my favorite. A brilliant performance. Carol Kane would be a solid 2nd way ahead of 3rd place Fletcher who is just slightly ahead of a stage bound Jackson.

Ann-Margret is dead last. Both she and the majority of TOMMY gave me a splitting headache. Save Tina Turner of course.

ReplyCopy URL
    babypook
    Participant
    Topics:

I think Fletcher did what the script asked her to do. The character is better than what any actress could do for it, although I’ll agree that Bancroft, Burstyn, Lansbury, Page, Fonda or Dewhurst would have likely made a deeper impression.

Isabelle Adjani was my favorite. A brilliant performance. Carol Kane would be a solid 2nd way ahead of 3rd place Fletcher who is just slightly ahead of a stage bound Jackson.

Ann-Margret is dead last. Both she and the majority of TOMMY gave me a splitting headache. Save Tina Turner of course.

Awww….
    Tommy, can you hear me?
    Can you feel me near you?
    Tommy, can you see me?
    Can I help to cheer you?
    Ooh, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy

Lol.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.