Home Forums Movies Best Actress 2020 Oscar Predictions (Part 3)

Best Actress 2020 Oscar Predictions (Part 3)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 426 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
Victor Cruz
Bee
thatnerdgreg
  • thatnerdgreg
    Participant
    Topics:

SJW own this sites,if they don’t agree with your comment they report and block you,liberal fascist,they block so many people here more than communist china

thatnerdgreg
    Participant
    Topics:

let’s pray that i didn’t offend somebody somehow

You’re on the internet in 2019. You offended somebody before you even typed a single letter. I say this as a proud liberal.

Bee
    Participant
    Topics:

Okay, Alfre, I’m gonna make you happen as I made all those white chicks happen.

Girl you know that’s about to be 4x harder.

TheDreamingHead
    Participant
    Topics:

Can you imagine the best actress thread suddenly became quiet and peaceful for a whole weekends?

babypook
    Participant
    Topics:

Can you imagine the best actress thread suddenly became quiet and peaceful for a whole weekends?

Lol!!!
    Not going to happen…

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
    Philip K Dick Blade Runner

Honey
    Participant
    Topics:

It won’t happen since certain users have a meltdown anytime someone types the word Scarjo/Scarlett

M: The Original
    Participant
    Topics:

I can manage. I have an access to those old white men.

Kathy Bates for Best Supporting Actress (Richard Jewell)

Lil Tony
    Participant
    Topics:

of course, there’s no Lady Gaga in the running. I miss last season.

Joker Deserves Everything.

Joaquin Phoenix is the Man

Cynthia Erivo should win best actress

Diamonds
    Participant
    Topics:

Lady gaga could be perfect choice for Amy Winehouse biopic

OMG please, I NEED to see this.

But also I’ve had enough of the damn biopics right now, it’s like all studios realised at exactly the same time that they could make money from them and all made as many as they could.

wattsgold
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m just not feeling it this year. At this point last year, I had already had three knife fights with the Gaga crew, had had LilTony committed due to hallucinations, had received a warning due to some comments and the biggest contenders were some symbol of life philosophy.

In 2019, I don’t know… the most exciting thing has been Scarlette giving that interview. Unless we step up, I fear for the worst.

Babygirl
    Participant
    Topics:

Lady gaga could be perfect choice for Amy Winehouse biopic

Omg you’re right, that would be a serve.

Dennis El Mar
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m just not feeling it this year. At this point last year, I had already had three knife fights with the Gaga crew, had had LilTony committed due to hallucinations, had received a warning due to some comments and the biggest contenders were some symbol of life philosophy. In 2019, I don’t know… the most exciting thing has been Scarlette giving that interview. Unless we step up, I fear for the worst.

Honestly, this season seems boring across the board. At least this time last year I had Colman/Weisz/Stone/The Favourite to presumptively stan, but I’m not feeling anything at this point unless Dern has some Renata moments in Marriage Story.

FYC: Mary Kay Place in Diane

Cinephile
    Participant
    Topics:

Honestly, this season seems boring across the board. At least this time last year I had Colman/Weisz/Stone/The Favourite to presumptively stan, but I’m not feeling anything at this point unless Dern has some Renata moments in Marriage Story.

so true I agree. For me best actor this year is the most interesting, it’s stacked. There’s a lot of players and interesting factors which suggests we’re going to have different groups of 5 nominees for a lot of the precursors and industry awards.

Fortunately for us, Dern does have an impressive 7 minute court room monologue which I can’t wait to see.

@kn8: MARRIAGE STORY has a Laura Dern monologue that is going to be GIF’d until the end of time.

@cetincem: But the Laura Dern monologue about motherhood, Mary and God = Everything. It’s hilarious and you’ll be quoting it for the rest of your life.

kellis
    Spectator
    Topics:

Me to myself knowing that no one I stan is in this category so I just have to force myself to pay attention and help chaos along to keep myself from being bored:

“No user starts this shady” - someone culturally relevant.

Also got banned because...reasons? So, I guess ciao.

Babygirl
    Participant
    Topics:

Me to myself knowing that no one I stan is in this category so I just have to force myself to pay attention and help chaos along to keep myself from being bored:

Tbh even if nobody you stan is in contention one of the ladies performances might slay y’all. Y’all just gotta be patient.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 426 total)

The topic ‘Best Actress 2020 Oscar Predictions (Part 3)’ is closed to new replies.