Home Forums Movies Best Actress 2020 Oscar Predictions (Part 3)

Best Actress 2020 Oscar Predictions (Part 3)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 417 total)
Created
11 months ago
Last Reply
11 months ago
( +9 hidden )
replies
views
users
Victor Cruz
Bee
GregSprinkles
  • Profile picture
    Babygirl
    Topics:

Renée can easily lose Scarlett so idk where this “ain’t losing in a million years“ talk is coming from.

Profile picture
    John Berchmans
    Topics:

Both Willem Dafoe and Awkwafina are morphing into limbo day by day. Seriously the heck is going on with A24’s campaign machine lately?

At least Dafoe can get in just based on name alone, and his film has a more awards-friendly release date. The Farewell is completely forgotten now, and Awkwafina won’t a have a chance in hell without a miracle campaign.

Stream After Hours and In Your Eyes (Remix)

Profile picture
    Dana S.
    Topics:

In 2019, I don’t know… the most exciting thing has been Scarlette giving that interview. Unless we step up, I fear for the worst.

Scarlett can always give more interviews.

Profile picture
    Victor Cruz
    Topics:

Erm… I am talking about a nomination sis…

For NAACP image award?

Profile picture
    M: The Original
    Topics:

I’m just not feeling it this year. At this point last year, I had already had three knife fights with the Gaga crew, had had LilTony committed due to hallucinations, had received a warning due to some comments and the biggest contenders were some symbol of life philosophy.

In 2019, I don’t know… the most exciting thing has been Scarlette giving that interview. Unless we step up, I fear for the worst.

This season feels incredibly low stakes for the actress categories.

Profile picture
    John Berchmans
    Topics:

This season feels incredibly low stakes for the actress categories.

Fans are starting to throw punches over Driver vs Phoenix, but aside from that, the acting categories are pretty quiet this year.

Profile picture
    TheDreamingHead
    Topics:

the acting categories are pretty quiet this year.

Last year, contenders like Bradley Cooper, Christian Bale, Rami Malek, Glenn Close, Lady Gaga, Olivia Colman, Yalitza Aparicio, Regina King, Emma Stone, Rachel Weisz were giving people a lot of stuff to talk about. This year, there’s hardly any hottest names (Driver vs. Phoenix, JLo, ScarJo at least throw in some fun) or the hottest names appear to be a lock in their categories so noone even bothers to talk about it.

Profile picture
    Monsoon
    Topics:

Okay, Alfre, I’m gonna make you happen as I made all those white chicks happen.

Alfre looks phenomenal in “Clemency”!

The trailer gave me Academy Award winning vibes.

However, the film is being handled rather poorly. That might be her downfall.

“you look like your picture, thank god.”

Profile picture
    John Berchmans
    Topics:

Beloved derbyites, this race is already boring. Johansson is winning.

I think we may have found Thatcher’s new account.

Profile picture
    Bradley Jackson
    Topics:

I’m disappointed. After watching Marriage Story, my hopes for a Johansson win are dead. She’s barely Oscar worthy in the movie. I guess plastic Renee is sweeping.

Profile picture
    M: The Original
    Topics:

Alfre looks phenomenal in “Clemency”!

The trailer gave me Academy Award winning vibes.

However, the film is being handled rather poorly. That might be her downfall.

The release date is fucking up her ability to secure a nod.

Profile picture
    John Berchmans
    Topics:

I’m disappointed. After watching Marriage Story, my hopes for a Johansson win are dead. She’s barely Oscar worthy in the movie. I guess plastic Renee is sweeping.

What are your thoughts on Driver and Dern? Do you think they’re the frontrunners in their respective categories?

Profile picture
    Victor Cruz
    Topics:

I keep hearing this from a lot of people. Once again, It’s Renee vs Theron or Renee vs Ronan. They are the only actresses that can take Renee down.

Profile picture
    Cordelia
    Topics:

Beloved derbyite, you’re really trolling. She’ll probably be better than Bitchy Witherspoon in her whole filmography.

It’s appropriate your new profile is Florence, because you are so fucking tonedeaf. Imagine thinking Scarlett Johannson’s wooden acting is better than Reese Witherspoon. The only good ScarJo performance this decade is in Under The Skin, and that’s just because Scarlett just naturally can’t give her characters any humanity.

For Your Consideration:

Best Picture: Parasite

Profile picture
    Babygirl
    Topics:

What about Driver and Dern?

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 417 total)

The topic ‘Best Actress 2020 Oscar Predictions (Part 3)’ is closed to new replies.