Home Forums Movies Best Actress 2020 Oscar Predictions (Part 2)

Best Actress 2020 Oscar Predictions (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 478 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
6 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
Victor Cruz
Lil Tony
thatnerdgreg
  • Anonymous
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Salsa Club
    Participant
    Topics:

Poor Natalie… Song to Song, Annihilation, Vox Lux, John F. Donovan and now Lucy in the Sky!

I respect her ambition and taste in directors, but another flop or so and she’ll be Zellwegered!

lorelei lor
    Participant
    Topics:

Poor Natalie… Song to Song, Annihilation, Vox Lux, John F. Donovan and now Lucy in the Sky! I respect her ambition and taste in directors, but another flop or so and she’ll be Zellwegered!

Annihilation is really good though.

Salsa Club
    Participant
    Topics:

Annihilation is really good though.

I agree! Still a box office bomb regardless of acclaim

lorelei lor
    Participant
    Topics:

I agree! Still a box office bomb regardless of acclaim

True and now it looks like she’s getting her fourth Razzie nomination.

Lil Tony
    Participant
    Topics:

No matter how hard u try, Theron is probably not happening. Suffice to the nom.

she’s got a worthy role and she always delivers. I wonder who you’re rooting for

Imagine A World Without Movies

Anonymous
    Topics:
    MarinaBelo2
    Participant
    Topics:

I hope Erivo gets no love for Harriet. I don’t understand why people are trying to push her so much. Is it because she’s desperate to become an EGOT winner?

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  MarinaBelo2.
    • This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  MarinaBelo2.
    thatnerdgreg
    Participant
    Topics:

According to rumors, Theron does not deliver Oscar winning level performance. I’m rooting for the only one of the front-runners who’ll be deserving. She’s half Swiss, half Norwegian.

Don’t say that only one of the front runners is deserving when you obviously haven’t seen all of them (you’re straight up admitting that you’ve only heard about Theron’s work rather than watching it). You can’t judge a performance, or a movie, or anything for that matter without actually seeing it.

Anonymous
    Topics:
    Faux architect
    Participant
    Topics:

This year is a mess. Tragic. Universal better profit from this and pull a serious campaign for Lupita. If not, I’d actually be okay with a second for Charlize. It’s what she deserves.

Pantheon of acting: Uta / Elizabeth / Richard / Sandy (Virginia Woolf), Bibi / Liv (Persona), Sandrine (La Ceremonie), Brie (Short Term 12), Jodie (Silence of the Lambs), Jodie (Killing Eve), Eva (Penny Dreadful), Timothée (CMBYN), Lupita (Us)

Nikhil
    Participant
    Topics:

According to rumors, Theron does not deliver Oscar winning level performance.

Where are these rumors? Has the movie even screened anywhere? All I know is that at some point in the story, they get in an elevator.

Top 3 Films of the Year: Parasite, The Farewell, OUATIH

Nikhil
    Participant
    Topics:

Where are these rumors? Has the movie even screened anywhere? All I know is that at some point in the story, they get in an elevator.

Thinking about this some more, that scene was probably just made for the trailer. I know they are probably blonde?

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  Nikhil Nandu.
    • This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  Nikhil Nandu.

Top 3 Films of the Year: Parasite, The Farewell, OUATIH

MarinaBelo2
    Participant
    Topics:

Thinking about this some more, that scene was probably just made for the trailer. I know they are probably blonde.

LMAO

Victor Cruz
    Participant
    Topics:

FYI: Megyn Kelly is not a showy person. The showyness of Theron’s work is in the transformation. She looks, sounds and have Megyns Mannerisms. But dont expect a big emotional crying scene. Theron has a lot of Monologues and her arc is very good in the film. Only way Theron wins is if Bombshell becomes a box office hit.

Johansson is probably taking it in the end.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 478 total)

The topic ‘Best Actress 2020 Oscar Predictions (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.