Home Forums Movies Best Original Score 2016

Best Original Score 2016

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
Created
3 years ago
Last Reply
2 years ago
replies
views
users
Eddy Q
Riley Chow
GusCruz
  • Riley
    Keymaster
    Topics:

Scott Feinberg is with me on Hacksaw Ridge getting the nod in this category in his new predictions update. You all are still dismissing it, but I can definitely see it happening.

Kris Tapley has it too. I watched the movie last night and it should be nominated, but between its lack of traction and it not exactly being the most original composition, I will continue to predict its snub.

ReplyCopy URL
    Anonymous
    Topics:

I finally saw Hacksaw Rigde and I am shocked it is not a frontunner in this category. I loved the score. I’m a perfect world, HR, Jungle Book, Hidden Figures, Moonlight and Jackie and maybe nocturnal Animals would get a nomination. That won’t happen though.

ReplyCopy URL
    manakamana
    Participant
    Topics:

Like I said before, Rupert Gregson-Williams also has the benefit of doing The Crown this year, so I could see him being welcomed to their club. But right now I have Korzeniowski in his place, because he’s been doing steady and showy work for a while but he could be a Carter Burwell thing where he just doesn’t have an publicist (until last year).

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.