Home Forums Movies BRIGHT (2017) Thread

BRIGHT (2017) Thread

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Created
9 months ago
Last Reply
9 months ago
replies
views
users
PJ Edwards
Teridax
Pollo crudo
  • Stegeo
    Participant
    Topics:

Really loved the film. Joel Edgerton, just wow, brilliant actor! As a one-time GG nominee, he’s underrated.

PJ Edwards
    Participant
    Topics:

Wonder if the Max Landis revelations are going to stop it’s inevitable makeup nom?

ReplyCopy URL
    Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

Wonder if the Max Landis revelations are going to stop it’s inevitable makeup nom?

Bright isn’t getting in for Makeup. Suicide Squad had elaborate and remarkably detailed makeup that clearly deserved the Oscar over the weak competition it was up against. I predicted it to be nominated and win from the shortlist period onwards. This year it isn’t getting nominated over GotG, Darkest Hour, I, Tonya, Victoria and Abdul, and I would say even Ghost In The Shell.

Also, I don’t know anything about Anna Akana’s allegations against Max, I am not the kind of guy who just immediately listens and believes. With Tambor and Spacey, I look at the stories and judge individually. With the former, I think he did it but am not 100% sure and with the latter I am 100% positive he did those things. For Max, I will wait and see if this goes anywhere.

ReplyCopy URL
    Pollo crudo
    Participant
    Topics:

How about that makeup? Is it deserving of a nod? How many characters are there besides Edgerton with that kind of alien makeup?

ReplyCopy URL
    vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

My sister loved this movie. That’s pretty rare. Better odds of finding a unicorn. I liked it. My grade: B

ReplyCopy URL
    Stegeo
    Participant
    Topics:

alien makeup

orc*

ReplyCopy URL
    PJ Edwards
    Participant
    Topics:

Bright isn’t getting in for Makeup. Suicide Squad had elaborate and remarkably detailed makeup that clearly deserved the Oscar over the weak competition it was up against. I predicted it to be nominated and win from the shortlist period onwards. This year it isn’t getting nominated over GotG, Darkest Hour, I, Tonya, Victoria and Abdul, and I would say even Ghost In The Shell.

Also, I don’t know anything about Anna Akana’s allegations against Max, I am not the kind of guy who just immediately listens and believes. With Tambor and Spacey, I look at the stories and judge individually. With the former, I think he did it but am not 100% sure and with the latter I am 100% positive he did those things. For Max, I will wait and see if this goes anywhere.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You think Victoria and Abdul is getting in Make up?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.