Home Forums Movies FYC Ads 2020-21 Film Awards Season

FYC Ads 2020-21 Film Awards Season

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
replies
views
users
Antony Mathews
wolfali
DCurrie
  • Profile picture
    Butz
    Topics:

I love how for Borat they made it look as if it’s a father-daughter drama lol.

They are so in on the joke and I couldn’t love it any more.

FYC - Oscars 2022:
    NINE DAYS in all categories, including:
    - Best Picture
    - Best Director
    - Best Original Screenplay
    - Best Actor (Winston Duke)
    - Best Supporting Actress (Zazie Beetz)
    - Best Supporting Actor (Benedict Wong)

Letterboxd: Ray_In_Bruges

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Amazon definitely have the best FYC posters (along with Netflix). Their poster for One Night in Miami looks bland but they’ve gone all out on the FYC box like Focus has done with <i>Promising Young Woman </i>and like Amazon does with Mrs. Maisel and I just love that.

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    AndMore
    Topics:

PoaW

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Antony Mathews
    Topics:

Emmy FYC: P-Valley in all categories; I May Destroy You in all categories; Sandra Oh, Steven Yeun and JK Simmons for "Invincible".

International Emmy FYC: Camila Morgado and Eduardo Moscovis in "Good Morning Veronica" (globally on Netflix). Alessandra Negrini in "Invisible City" (globally on Netflix).

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Antony Mathews
    Topics:

Emmy FYC: P-Valley in all categories; I May Destroy You in all categories; Sandra Oh, Steven Yeun and JK Simmons for "Invincible".

International Emmy FYC: Camila Morgado and Eduardo Moscovis in "Good Morning Veronica" (globally on Netflix). Alessandra Negrini in "Invisible City" (globally on Netflix).

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Antony Mathews
    Topics:

Regina King!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Antony Mathews
    Topics:

Babenco: Tell Me When I Die – Brazil’s Oscar pick

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Antony Mathews
    Topics:

Land!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Harmonia
    Topics:

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Antony Mathews
    Topics:

the firts Minari’s ad I saw.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Antony Mathews
    Topics:

Promising Young Woman!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Antony Mathews
    Topics:

More from Land.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Emma.

The Father

The Mauritanian (Critics Choice)

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I’m Your Woman

Falling

Warner Bros.

<i>News of the World</i>

Letter from Eliza Hittman to Critics Choice members (Never Rarely Sometimes Always)

Judas and the Black Messiah

Nomadland

Pieces of a Woman (Golden Globes)

The Father

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    DCurrie
    Topics:

All of these FYC ads are 🔥!

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.