Home Forums Movies FYC Ads 2020-21 Film Awards Season

FYC Ads 2020-21 Film Awards Season

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
replies
views
users
Antony Mathews
wolfali
DCurrie
  • Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

The Father and Pieces of a Woman are sending very good FYC ads. So are <i>Sound of Metal</i>, Judas and the Black Messiah, <i>One Night in Miami </i>and <i>Promising Young Woman</i>.

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    DCurrie
    Topics:

The Father and Pieces of a Woman are sending very good FYC ads. So are <i>Sound of Metal</i>, Judas and the Black Messiah, <i>One Night in Miami </i>and <i>Promising Young Woman</i>.

Agreed!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Antony Mathews
    Topics:

Cherry

Emmy FYC: P-Valley in all categories; I May Destroy You in all categories; Sandra Oh, Steven Yeun and JK Simmons for "Invincible".

International Emmy FYC: Camila Morgado and Eduardo Moscovis in "Good Morning Veronica" (globally on Netflix). Alessandra Negrini in "Invisible City" (globally on Netflix).

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Antony Mathews
    Topics:

Soul

Onward

Emmy FYC: P-Valley in all categories; I May Destroy You in all categories; Sandra Oh, Steven Yeun and JK Simmons for "Invincible".

International Emmy FYC: Camila Morgado and Eduardo Moscovis in "Good Morning Veronica" (globally on Netflix). Alessandra Negrini in "Invisible City" (globally on Netflix).

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Antony Mathews
    Topics:

And Tomorrow the Entire World – German’s Oscar Submission

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Antony Mathews
    Topics:

Netflix Documentaries

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Marrowbone
    Topics:

I was reminded that this film exists

⭐Best Actress - Carey Mulligan

⭐Best Supporting Actress - Youn Yuh-jung

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    ReginaIsKing
    Topics:

Cherry

Ugly FYC for an ugly film.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Harmonia
    Topics:

Mukul Deora shared the FYC screener for the White Tiger.

I had to link it since it’s a video of the Instagram Story.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Antony Mathews
    Topics:

Hillbilly Elegy

The Life Ahead

The Trial of the Chicago 7

Mank

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Antony Mathews
    Topics:

A Sun

The Trial of the Chicago 7

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Antony Mathews
    Topics:

Nomadland

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

A few FYC ads I’ve screen shotted from some FilmIndependent emails I’ve received:

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Calvin
    Topics:

That Chicago 7 poster of Redmayne and Cohen in mid-embrace will always make me laugh.

Still celebrating Supporting Actress - Youn Yuh-jung (Minari)

FYC Emmys: The Underground Railroad

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.