Home Forums Movies Golden Globes 2019 Film Nominations Reactions

Golden Globes 2019 Film Nominations Reactions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 279 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
1 year ago
( +3 hidden )
replies
views
users
Luca Giliberti
PJ Edwards
CitizenBlake
  • Luca
    Keymaster
    Topics:

Davis’ snub hurts, badly, but Kidman getting in makes me so happy. I was so scared she would get overlooked for this movie. Let’s hope SAG and Oscar bids follow 🙂

Oscar FYC - Lupita Nyong'o & Elisabeth Moss ("Us") - Best Actress & Supporting Actress. It must happen; otherwise the Tethered are coming.

Anonymous
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Kitten Miaww
    Participant
    Topics:

Lol…but Why Lucas Hedges?

Well, I’m happy for Bradley Cooper and Willem Dafoe. Two great actors and my favorites. Yes!!  😘

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Kitten Miaww.
    Marcus.H
    Participant
    Topics:

I am also extremely happy for Lucas Hedges. When someone works so hard and has so many projects out there, they deserve recognition!

Yes! He and Chalamet are the best actors in the new generation imo.

Kubrick-Coen-Tarantino-Hitchcock-Lynch-Fellini-BillyWilde-WesAnderson
    "One Flew Over a Cuckoo's Nest(1975)"[All Time Fav]

nevkm
    Participant
    Topics:

First Flop can kiss it’s non-technical Oscar chances goodbye… (except maybe Claire Foy? But I still wouldn’t count on it)

I think Foy is a safe bet.

TVFan365
    Participant
    Topics:

I know Regina King is the frontrunner for Supporting Actress and Amy Adams is the frontrunner for Limited Series/TV Movie Actress but which one of them do you guys think is more likely to sweep both awards on the same night?

Luca
    Keymaster
    Topics:

By the way, I forgot to celebrate the fact that Widows is a flop, Widows a non-independent big studio movie (thus not having the same excuse First Reformed had) officially got shut out and is a FFFFLLLOOOOOOPP!!! Nice job on NOT buying into hype and rewarding a dijointed mess of a movie, HFPA!

For someone who wrote a novel about why he wouldn’t comment at GD anymore, I find it interesting how you pull off comments like these. Some people may be sad that these movies were snubbed; a comment like this is not fair. I haven’t seen anyone else post a comment like this one today. I am very disappointed that you posted this.

Oscar FYC - Lupita Nyong'o & Elisabeth Moss ("Us") - Best Actress & Supporting Actress. It must happen; otherwise the Tethered are coming.

Jazzy
    Participant
    Topics:

I know Regina King is the frontrunner for Supporting Actress and Amy Adams is the frontrunner for Limited Series/TV Movie Actress but which one of them do you guys think is more likely to sweep both awards on the same night?

Well Regina did win the Emmy a couple of months ago, so…

That said, I personally am rooting for Amy.

WildforFilm
    Participant
    Topics:

It’s frustrating to see Black Panther make it into Best Drama when films like Widows and Boy Erased deserve to be there more.

Dan Jo
    Participant
    Topics:

If Richard E. Grant win the GG then Oscar comes next. Unless HFPA will reward Mahershala for the atonement.

FreemanGriffin
    Participant
    Topics:

While I usually really like Willem Dafoe I found his performance and the film itself (At Eternity’s Gate) a huge disappointment ): I am shocked they preferred him to Ethan Hawke, among others. I hope he doesn’t get an Oscar nomination and take a spot away from someone much more deserving. (I wanted him to win last year for The Florida Project; I like him, just did not care for this particular film and performance)

Anonymous
    Topics:
    AnotherVice
    Participant
    Topics:

It seems like they 

Definitely Amy. They really seem to love Vice and she’s the clear frontrunner for TV so I think she’s gonna end up snatching both to be honest.

Anonymous
    Topics:
    vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

No Gosling annoyed me. A LOT. Hopefully he gets the Oscar nomination 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 279 total)

The topic ‘Golden Globes 2019 Film Nominations Reactions’ is closed to new replies.