Home Forums Movies I FEEL PRETTY (2018) Thread

I FEEL PRETTY (2018) Thread

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
6 months ago
replies
views
users
Teridax
M: The Original
Stegeo
  • Stegeo
    Participant
    Topics:

Rave and rant as much as you want, but I love Amy Schumer’s trashiness and humiliation. I also love Michelle Williams and Aidy Bryant.
    Here’s the trailer.

Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

Poor Michelle Williams, a multiple Oscar nominee appearing in such trash! I guess she must have really needed to take a big paycheck after getting screwed over with those All The Money In The World reshoots.

I recall Mark Wahlberg making a donation to Timesup, but did Sony ever write Michelle a check as compensation, or did they just sneak away?

ReplyCopy URL
    M: The Original
    Participant
    Topics:

Poor Michelle Williams, a multiple Oscar nominee appearing in such trash! I guess she must have really needed to take a big paycheck after getting screwed over with those All The Money In The World reshoots.

I recall Mark Wahlberg making a donation to Timesup, but did Sony ever write Michelle a check as compensation, or did they just sneak away?

Seems like a cameo appearance instead of a full supporting role.

ReplyCopy URL
    Stegeo
    Participant
    Topics:

Seems like a cameo appearance instead of a full supporting role.

The plot is actually Michelle William’s character helping Amy Schumer’s do stuff, I don’t remember what exactly. The trailer is just misleading.

ReplyCopy URL
    Miles
    Participant
    Topics:

Kind of interesting concept, but I don’t know how well it will be pulled off.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.