Home Forums Movies Last Night In Soho (2021) (Edgar Wright, Anya Taylor Joy Psycho-Thriller)

Last Night In Soho (2021) (Edgar Wright, Anya Taylor Joy Psycho-Thriller)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 275 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
1 day ago
replies
views
users
Elsa Korr
crabbie
wolfali
  • Profile picture
    Elsa Korr
    Topics:

New Poster.

Whoever responsible for Marketing of this movie should be fired

FYC-Nightmare Alley in All Categories (Best Picture, Guillermo Del Toro for Best Director, Bradley Cooper for Best Actor, Cate Blanchett for Best Actress, Rooney Mara for Best Supporting Actress, Richard Jenkins for Best Supporting Actor)

FYC-Last Night in Soho (Edgar Wright for Best Director, Thomasin McKenzie for Best Actress, Anya Taylor Joy for Best Supporting Actress, Edgar Wright and Krysty Wilson Cairns for Best Original Screenplay)

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    amydunne
    Topics:

not the starwars poster smh.

as of right now I don’t feel confident in its awards chances but things could change ofc

FYC: Kristen Stewart (Spencer)

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Elsa Korr
    Topics:

not the starwars poster smh. as of right now I don’t feel confident in its awards chances but things could change ofc

I’m taking it out of my predict. Save for couple techs, this ain’t happening

FYC-Nightmare Alley in All Categories (Best Picture, Guillermo Del Toro for Best Director, Bradley Cooper for Best Actor, Cate Blanchett for Best Actress, Rooney Mara for Best Supporting Actress, Richard Jenkins for Best Supporting Actor)

FYC-Last Night in Soho (Edgar Wright for Best Director, Thomasin McKenzie for Best Actress, Anya Taylor Joy for Best Supporting Actress, Edgar Wright and Krysty Wilson Cairns for Best Original Screenplay)

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    CuriousHedgehog
    Topics:

I also take it out of my prediction. CD, PD, Editing and Score are still possible, though. Editing is getting highlighted as one of the main strength. But Oscar bros said it wont happen BTL either.

I finally took it out of everything (sad), if anything, it’s a surprise lone nominee below the line on its best day.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Elsa Korr
    Topics:

After Anya Taylor Joy’s defeat at the Emmys, I can’t help but wanting Last Night in Soho reunion for 2023/2024 Oscars lol.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    boogiezen
    Topics:

After Anya Taylor Joy’s defeat at the Emmys, I can’t help but wanting Last Night in Soho reunion for 2023/2024 Oscars lol.

To be fair, even if she wins, I really doubt this film will be a player in the awards season. I’m hoping it will do ok in the Box Office though and make a profit.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Elsa Korr
    Topics:

To be fair, even if she wins, I really doubt this film will be a player in the awards season. I’m hoping it will do ok in the Box Office though and make a profit.

I’m refering to the possibility of Anya and Thomasin competing for Oscars in the same year. Awards chance is 100% dead at this point.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    boogiezen
    Topics:

I’m refering to the possibility of Anya and Thomasin competing for Oscars in the same year. Awards chance is 100% dead at this point.

Possible.

I just hope that Anya will not receive her first Oscar nomination for that DOR movie assuming the movie/her performance is good or else I will run and hide. Lol.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    LA26
    Topics:

Anya has been killing it when it comes to magazine covers this fall to promote the film: InStyle, Tatler, and now 2 Vogue covers: Vogue Mexico & Vogue Spain.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    KB93
    Topics:

Anya has been killing it when it comes to magazine covers this fall to promote the film: InStyle, Tatler, and now 2 Vogue covers: Vogue Mexico & Vogue Spain.

She REALLY has. I so wanted her to win last night, but Kate did a great job, there was no denying that performance. Anya is so young and so talented, she has plenty of time.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    CuriousHedgehog
    Topics:

She REALLY has. I so wanted her to win last night, but Kate did a great job, there was no denying that performance. Anya is so young and so talented, she has plenty of time.

Yea, I have no doubt she’ll be back in the conversation for the Emmy’s again.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    DaKardii
    Topics:

Not about SoHo itself, but about its premiere, and another role Anya just landed.

I. Cannot. Unsee. This.

And con-freaking-grats!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Elsa Korr
    Topics:

We live in an era where Edgar Wright making polarizing movie lol. 2020s has been insane so far.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    boogiezen
    Topics:

As long as the movie will make a profit especially at this point in time and not super rotten which is currently mixed it’s a win for Edgar.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Elsa Korr
    Topics:

Last Night in Soho will probably features Original Songs performed by Anya Taylor Joy

Would be funny if she wins her Oscars for singing instead of acting

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 275 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.