( +1 hidden )
July 18, 2019 at 2:49 pm #1202983715
Jennifer Hudson at least sounds like she’ll knock ‘Memory’ out of the park. But whether her performance will be good enough to win her another Oscar like Les Misérables did for Anne Hathaway remains to be seen.
If Andy Serkis could never get nominated for any of his motion capture performances, I’ll be surprised if Cats ends up receiving any acting nominations at all.July 18, 2019 at 2:59 pm #1202983738
A) I need a full version of Jhud singing Memories NOW!!
B)Idk why they made it seem like Taylor would get a huge part when it looks like she’s getting one dance/song sequence and well never see her agan
C)The “lead”? ing lady looks sooo good
Overall, It was what I expected it to be, not bad but not….good? (not the right wording but hopefully y’all can understand lol)
y'all ugly and smellyJuly 18, 2019 at 2:59 pm #1202983744
This looks so freaking horrible, I’m screaming. What were they thinking wow.July 18, 2019 at 3:02 pm #1202983749
You hear that? That’s the sound of a hundred Oscar pundits deleting this from their predictions.July 18, 2019 at 3:06 pm #1202983759
This looks awful but also funny perhaps ? I’ll catch this when it’s on streaming for a good laughJuly 18, 2019 at 3:06 pm #1202983761
Isn’t Lloyd-Webber doing a new original song for this? I know Taylor is but I can already predict what that’s gonna sound like.
y'all ugly and smellyJuly 18, 2019 at 3:07 pm #1202983765
Contrary to the internet I don’t think it looks bad.
Kathy Bates for Best Supporting Actress (Richard Jewell)July 18, 2019 at 3:14 pm #1202983789
Maybe not bad but… scary? It’s very disturbing that I can tell who the actor is but also they are digitally covered in fur, so they are essentially half human half cat. Who wants to see that?
Also once I’ve listened to Betty Buckley sing Memory, there’s no one else I want to hear singing it.July 18, 2019 at 3:17 pm #1202983804
Rebel Wilson is a mess. She can’t be up there with these actors.
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙙, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪July 18, 2019 at 3:18 pm #1202983810
I don’t know how to react to this. It’s awfully well done but damn, something’s off….
Some thing are created for a format (in this case theather) and adapting to motion picture with CGI feels so…. I really don’t have words for it.
FYC: Best Actor - Jonathan Pryce for The Two PopesJuly 18, 2019 at 3:53 pm #1202983913
Is this a horror film or a comedy? I can’t tell.
“No user starts this shady” - someone culturally relevant.
Also got banned because...reasons? So, I guess ciao.July 18, 2019 at 3:55 pm #1202983925
I haven’t seen the show on stage, but is Victoria the white cat a prominent lead in this ensemble heavy show? Based on the trailer it appears she will be the “lead” who unites the story together.July 18, 2019 at 4:37 pm #1202984009
Things I could gather from the trailer:
1) Francesca Hayward’s character appears to be the lead character and that character will kinda unite the story togheter. Though I’m still not sure about that because all the other leading characters got like 3 scenes in the trailer so I don’t know.
2) CGI + Motion capture is probably still to be finished it always is like that with movies, they show the bits that look almost finished .
3) It’s not that bad, looks okay.
4) Memories does sound pretty good song by JHud.
5) This is not in the trailer but Lin-Manuel Miranda likes that trailer so you can suck it.
6) After seeing the “hate” from it I don’t know if people have seen the musical? Because it’s almost the same just with computerized effects.
7) If the story is good as the trailer shapes it to be I think it will matter more that the special effectsJuly 18, 2019 at 4:38 pm #1202984013
I haven’t seen the show on stage, but is Victoria the white cat a prominent lead in this ensemble heavy show? Based on the trailer it appears she will be the “lead” who unites the story together.
She is the new character they created for the film if I’m not wrong
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.