Home Forums Movies Oscar 2021 Predictions: Animated, Documentary and Live Action Shorts

Oscar 2021 Predictions: Animated, Documentary and Live Action Shorts

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 100 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
5 months ago
replies
views
users
KaRol
Atypical
CuriousHedgehog
  • Profile picture
    Colin Powis
    Topics:

Two Distant Strangers is gimmicky too ; a BLM rip off of an earlier Twilight Zone episode .. it even promotes outright lies in the final credits by claiming ”George Floyd was only going to a grocery store ”

HAHA he was engaging in criminal activity by passing off counterfeit $20 Bills , but don’t let the facts get in the way of a blatant piece of propaganda

This type of crap is exactly why Hollywood is losing its ratings cos normal people don’t want to be spoon -fed propaganda

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    eastwest
    Topics:

Two Distant Strangers is gimmicky too ; a BLM rip off of an earlier Twilight Zone episode .. it even promotes outright lies in the final credits by claiming ”George Floyd was only going to a grocery store ” HAHA he was engaging in criminal activity by passing off counterfeit $20 Bills , but don’t let the facts get in the way of a blatant piece of propaganda This type of crap is exactly why Hollywood is losing its ratings cos normal people don’t want to be spoon -fed propaganda

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    eastwest
    Topics:

As for these, feel strong about If Anything Happens I Love You and Two Distant Strangers. A Love Song for Latasha blew me away and will be so thrilled if that wins, but I’m going with cutie pie Kris Bowers. And like a clown my reasoning is the odds.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    GermanGuidanceSystem
    Topics:

Two Distant Strangers is gimmicky too ; a BLM rip off of an earlier Twilight Zone episode .. it even promotes outright lies in the final credits by claiming ”George Floyd was only going to a grocery store ”

HAHA he was engaging in criminal activity by passing off counterfeit $20 Bills , but don’t let the facts get in the way of a blatant piece of propaganda

This type of crap is exactly why Hollywood is losing its ratings cos normal people don’t want to be spoon -fed propaganda

I just think Two Distant Strangers isn’t a good enough piece of filmmaking to merit an Oscar.

There’s no need for you to start speculating on what was or wasn’t in the mind of a man prior to his murder.

Leave the memory of George Floyd alone.

How about criticising his murderer?

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Colin Powis
    Topics:

It’s simply a FACT that he was arrested for trying to pass off bogus $20 Bills , so I’m not ”speculating on anything” ; moreover, I refuse to be spoonfed a pack of lies by the usual suspects ; occording to the B-L-M morons he was ”simply going to a grocery store” !

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Atypical
    Topics:

It’s simply a FACT that he was arrested for trying to pass off bogus $20 Bills , so I’m not ”speculating on anything” ; moreover, I refuse to be spoonfed a pack of lies by the usual suspects ; occording to the B-L-M morons he was ”simply going to a grocery store” !

You’re trash. Reported to mods.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    OneAndOnly
    Topics:

I am really torn on Documentary Short.

A Concerto is a Conversation has star power backing it, a catchy title, and is relatively light compared to the others. But Collette really pulls at the heartstrings (more so I think than the others).

Have a great day if you see this!

FYC: Ted Lasso

Straight/BLM

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    gabspss
    Topics:

Talking about catching titles, I was just gonna say how the previous 3 winners had catching titles as well.

Heaven is a Traffic Jam on the 405

Period. End of Sentence.

Learning to Skateboard on a Warzone (If You’re a Girl)

And to be honest, as silly as it sounds, I wanted to watch all these four films mainly because of titles and maybe Academy voters felt the same way too.

It's about the chaotic editing in Moulin Rouge!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    veronikavoss
    Topics:

No one should die over counterfeit $20 bills. You’d think this would be a no-brainer for any normal person with a basic sense of decency.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    veronikavoss
    Topics:

Anyways, I went with If Anything Happens I Love You, Colette for the Holocaust factor, and Feeling Through for Live Action.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 100 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.