Home Forums Movies Oscars 2019 Ceremony Reactions (Part 3)

Oscars 2019 Ceremony Reactions (Part 3)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 10 posts - 436 through 445 (of 445 total)
Created
2 years ago
Last Reply
2 years ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
FreemanGriffin
Dan Jo
Gabe Guarin
  • Profile picture
    Cire
    Topics:

Thank you, mrs. ospencer, my darling. I’m firing Theresa May and I’ll hire you as Prime Minister my dear.

Gosh you’re delightful , sometimes with questionable taste and ever so lightly demented , but delightful nonetheless.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    JDM
    Topics:

TO THATCHER SMART AND WINNER!! VS FOOL AND LOSER, THAT MAKES A HUUUUUGE DIFFERENCE!! As somebody said: Please stop vomiting hatred!! It makes you so little It´s so easy being hideous and say whatever you want when you are hidden and do not have the courage to speak face to face. Again, this makes so little Be brave a write to him directly and tell him all the anger, bitterness and how miserable your life is because he won an Oscar. Who is the silly here? If sth. like this, makes you behave this way, you should see a doctor or simply get a life!! Adios!! my life is too precious to be here with wasting my time If you keep on posting messages of hatred I will have to REPORT you! I PREFER TO IGNORE THAT POOR PERSON HIDDEN BY THE NAME OF THATCHER (AN OUSTANDING BRITISH PRIME MINISTRE OF THE UK) OMG What a hell is the site! Thank God there is the ignore button, please provide a block one!

So the wonderful and kind Mrs Thatcher stated her opinion on a movie, that should not have won all that it did for it’s terrible misinterpretation of what really happened in his life, and you are going to claim that she is posting messages of “hatred” about you yet you’re going to call her poor!! THE HYPOCRISY!!! Well I can’t blame you when you have such a simple and close minded brain which is obviously what is happening here because you full heartedly support a movie whose director has been accused of sexual harassment and misconduct for over 20 years now… Tou also called her a fool so who’s really pouring hatred on other people now? You say it’s easy to say these things on a screen that you hide behind so until you scream AYOOO at one of us in real life I kindly ask that you keep your hypocritical opinions to yourself because it makes you look sad! Cheers mate!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    JDM
    Topics:

We stan underrated actress Tilda Swinton!!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Jack Mahanes
    Topics:

Olivia Colman won because she gave the much better and more well rounded performance than Glenn Close. Sorry, the Oscars are not there to award careers anymore, and they’re officially done with awarding people because they’re “overdue.” You have to have the goods to back it up. Close was great in The Wife and deserved the nomination, but it was in no way the best Leading Actress performance this year and I would’ve been just a little bit bitter had she won. Well, maybe happy for her if she had finally won it because she’s a great actress, but would’ve been annoyed if they gave it to her for this film just because of her career, when there were better performances in that category.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Jack Mahanes.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Jack Mahanes.
    ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    LOIZE. V 2019
    Topics:

THIS IS A REMARKABLE OPINION FROM A REMARKABLE HUMAN BEING

THIS IS A TRANSCRIPTION OF Dr Brian May from his Instagram acc. I see a little silhouetto … The Night of the Oscars is still reverberating in my head. Thanks to @@triniqueenie3d. I can relive this moment.

The exquisite live performance by @ladygaga and @bradley_cooper.official was for me the greatest art of the whole evening. In a moment when nobody was judging from racial or sexual or gender-preference agendas, and nobody was pushing a political agenda, these two brave performers got up cold from sitting in the audience and BLEW US ALL AWAY. It was a moment for us all to remember what all these award ceremonies were traditionally about – rewarding the ability to engage, to emotionally move – and above all – to entertain us, in the true sense of the word. All Hail GaGa/Cooper – a match made in Heaven. Art for Art’s sake is still alive !!! This song so richly deserved its Oscar. And – oh yes – my silhouette seems to be a central part of this moment! No credit to me – but you can probably see the expression of joy on my face! Bri

141,646  Likes from Queen fans

I HOPE THIS MIGHT HELP TO UNDERSTAND how great people like Queen rock guitarist Brian May appreciate Lady Gaga (his friend) and Bradley Cooper´s work.  and stop fighting over nothing-

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    CateNicole
    Topics:

Certainly said by a white, hetero, cis-gender man.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by CateNicole.

FYC: Michaela Coel and Rosamund Pike

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    LOIZE. V 2019
    Topics:

Certainly, people will never understand!

A good suggestion is to pay attention to Queen lyrics, especially from the 70´s albums Queen I, Queen II, 1974.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    CateNicole
    Topics:

Many people don’t have the luxury of not needing to push political agendas.

FYC: Michaela Coel and Rosamund Pike

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
Viewing 10 posts - 436 through 445 (of 445 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.