Home Forums Movies Oscars 2020 Predictions (Make Your Picks Today!)

Oscars 2020 Predictions (Make Your Picks Today!)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 487 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
( +7 hidden )
replies
views
users
PJ Edwards
Victor Cruz
Seven
  • JackO
    Participant
    Topics:

Wowzers! There is some good money to be made in some of these odds!

Mickmack
    Participant
    Topics:
    • Emma Watson and Jennifer Hudson way too high in the odds while Bening is near the bottom?
    • Why is Robbie favourite in supporting for a cameo performance with no lines?
    • Edward Norton is way too low in odds for Best Actor while Elgort is way too high up.
    • Streep is way too high up for Little Women
    Gabarnes43
    Participant
    Topics:

Why is the odds and ranking table only showing the first place. Doesn’t it normally show amount of noms and wins

FYC Golden Globes- Fleabag, The Crown, Olivia Colman, Jennifer Aniston

FYC Oscars- Maggie Smith, Charlize Theron, Brad Pitt, Adam Driver

FYC Emmys- Schitts Creek, The Crown, Years and Years

Vektor
    Participant
    Topics:

Why are so many actors and screenplays in the wrong categories? If the site is so clueless about certain category placements (like Hanks in A Beautiful Day or McKenzie in Jojo, both will likely go supporting), just put these actors in both lead and supporting and let us decide where we think they might end up, like you did last year with Colman.

Jays
    Participant
    Topics:

Me slotting in all these 50+/1 and 100/1 odds over people with high odds like Meryl Streep in Little Women (whose like 2nd in the predictions center?) while also knowing that a chunk of my predictions are hella trash:

Lol this is so me too.

Foolio
    Participant
    Topics:

Everybody Knows can be predicted for Best Picture but Pain and Glory can’t, while Pedro Almodovar can be predicted for Best Director? Intemaresting.

TVFan365
    Participant
    Topics:

Where is Zhao Shuzhen?

Lupita Nyong'o will win the Best Actress Oscar for "Us."

EsOS
    Spectator
    Topics:

We’re not changing any of those. Our information comes from the studios, and we’ll change them if or when they tell us.

Do you mean you won’t be adding new contenders or you won’t change the category placements? Because it doesn’t make much sense not being able to predict Octavia Spencer and Zhao Shuzhen in supporting actress!

Still glad the predictions center was opened so early!

Banned for making a fake movie poster

JackO
    Participant
    Topics:

Why are so many actors and screenplays in the wrong categories? If the site is so clueless about certain category placements (like Hanks in A Beautiful Day or McKenzie in Jojo, both will likely go supporting), just put these actors in both lead and supporting and let us decide where we think they might end up, like you did last year with Colman.

The irony of that was that the collective wisdom of Colman was a lock in supporting was wrong and she won in lead anyway. But yeah having them in both categories would help in ease the confusion.

I’ll give them a pass on the center right now since this is essentially a rough draft of predictions and they’ll update as we get into the festivals.

kellis
    Spectator
    Topics:

I just need to make delusional predictions till nominations day like Pugh in Midsommar just as I did with Lawrence in mother! a couple years back. But I can’t even do that lol.

“No user starts this shady” - someone culturally relevant.

Also got banned because...reasons? So, I guess ciao.

boss
    Participant
    Topics:

Every lineup seems very random to me at this stage.

Luca
    Keymaster
    Topics:

Time to start campaigning for Elisabeth Moss in Best Supp Actress for “Us.” It won’t happen, but whatever.

Oscar FYC - Lupita Nyong'o & Elisabeth Moss ("Us") - Best Actress & Supporting Actress. It must happen; otherwise the Tethered are coming.

bellajoe
    Participant
    Topics:

I understand not making many changes until studios officially announce, but Shuzhen and Octavia’s movies have already released and their roles as supporting actresses won’t change… they’re both in my top 5

jonny
    Participant
    Topics:

I feel like The Irishman is gonna overperform and OUATIH will underperform.

I have a feeling they will both underperform, i have felt this way for a long time

Mickmack
    Participant
    Topics:

I have a feeling they will both underperform, i have felt this way for a long time

What movie/s do you think will contend for the win in that case?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 487 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2020 Predictions (Make Your Picks Today!)’ is closed to new replies.