Home Forums Movies Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 21)

Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 21)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 564 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Ashton_Reeves
wattsgold

Zendaya is coming, and I couldn’t be happier.

Profile picture
    gabspss
    Topics:

Never quite understood that, here with 18 you’re good to go 😂

Honestly, the US are right on that one. Drinking can harm your brain before 21.

It's about the chaotic editing in Moulin Rouge!

Profile picture
    Caelin Cripps
    Topics:

Soooo…. where are all the haters from earlier today now? 😉

Zendaya just became a lock.

Profile picture
    estrelas
    Topics:

Finally saw the trailer for Malcolm and Marie and tbh I thought it looked much better than some of the reactions in here made it out to be. With that said, I wasn’t blowned away either. Zendaya looked absolutely amazing and she definitely could be a threat for a nomination. Cinematography looked equally stunning and I’m feeling more confident in my prediction for it. JDW also seemed to be quite good in it. But the writing was a bit off to me. Some of the dialogue felt extremely cringy. From what I’ve seen, I would say Zendaya and the Cinematography are its best chances awards wise. But obviously, I still need to watch it to have a proper opinion.

Profile picture
    Jojo1
    Topics:

It might be over for Day

Profile picture
    RIDLEY SCOTT
    Topics:

Looks too boring. 2 hours of only 2 people talking and nothing happens. Not my Dream Type of Movie

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Zendaya ate I’m telling y’all

Profile picture
    Matthew anzalone
    Topics:

My dad just said zendaya is his favorite performance so far hes seen.

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

My dad just said zendaya is his favorite performance so far hes seen.

Your dad has taste but   Can we talk about Zendayas final monologue that was beautiful …I didn’t think nobody was gonna out do Mulligan in PYW as my fav performance this year but Zendaya as Marie delivered an  Electric Heartfelt Authentic layered  performance of a layered Marie

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Your dad has taste but Can we talk about Zendayas final monologue that was beautiful …I didn’t think nobody was gonna out do Mulligan in PYW as my fav performance this year but Zendaya as Marie delivered an Electric Heartfelt Authentic layered performance of a layered Marie

Not this year but this years Oscar race lol

Profile picture
    gabspss
    Topics:

Sam Levinson and Zendaya coming for their A Woman Under the Influence moment.

It's about the chaotic editing in Moulin Rouge!

Profile picture
    S.N.
    Topics:

Somebody knows when the embargo of M&M will be lifted?

Profile picture
    Matthew anzalone
    Topics:

Your dad has taste but Can we talk about Zendayas final monologue that was beautiful …I didn’t think nobody was gonna out do Mulligan in PYW as my fav performance this year but Zendaya as Marie delivered an Electric Heartfelt Authentic layered performance of a layered Marie

He said that was his favorite part of the movie. ‘She should win an oscar just for that last scene.’ Thats his exact quote. Out of the major contenders, he hasnt seen Day or Kirby yet.

Profile picture
    Lucille
    Topics:

Zendaya definitely puts on a powerhouse performance and I think right now she’s a lock on that fifth spot and has the potential to make the same noise she did at the Emmy’s. She checks a lot of the major boxes and the only thing standing in her way would be Day and how that is received. So many great performances in a tough year.

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

He said that was his favorite part of the movie. ‘She should win an oscar just for that last scene.’ Thats his exact quote. Out of the major contenders, he hasnt seen Day or Kirby yet.

I think if it comes down to Day Vs Zendaya it’s who film has the better reviews lol

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 564 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 21)’ is closed to new replies.