Home Forums Movies Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 25)

Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 25)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 515 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Ashton_Reeves
wolfali
SN
  • Profile picture
    alittle03
    Topics:

Dalenogare did a video about Malcolm & Marie and I’d love to watch it and hear his two cents since he seems rather credible, but I cannot speak nor understand Portuguese; could I be so forward as to ask any Portuguese-speaking users on here to watch the video and come back with his thoughts? I’m really interested to hear what he thinks, as it’s one of my most anticipated films of the awards season and it seems to be rather divisive if today’s reviews are indicative of anything.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

People really are underestimating Meryl. She can easily win the Comedy Globe and if she does that then she’s in.

I mean if you’re predicting an unknown from a Sacha Baron Cohen satire to be a supporting actress frontrunner then I don’t see why it’s strange to predict Streep. Her film has been seen by people in the industry, is a feel good cheery film, is from Ryan Murphy who has gotten actors in at the Emmys for the most divisive of works and more importantly she’s Streep.

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Meryl is not going anywhere that film is very forgotten and i doubt she wins that globe with that performance.

Profile picture
    gabspss
    Topics:

Dalenogare did a video about Malcolm & Marie and I’d love to watch it and hear his two cents since he seems rather credible, but I cannot speak nor understand Portuguese; could I be so forward as to ask any Portuguese-speaking users on here to watch the video and come back with his thoughts? I’m really interested to hear what he thinks, as it’s one of my most anticipated films of the awards season and it seems to be rather divisive if today’s reviews are indicative of anything.

Open the video, click in subtitles/CC, then “Portuguese”, then it’s gonna appear to you the option “Translate automatically”, click in it and chose the language you want the subtitles to be translated to.

It's about the chaotic editing in Moulin Rouge!

Profile picture
    teams_
    Topics:

The way some of you are essentially scrambling with who wins and who gets nominated. As if the actress and her campaign team is paying you themselves. It’s not that deep but if we’re going to scramble Carey is sweeping.

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

The floor at these televised awards shows cause certainly not the award mulligan good but that performance is no what sweeps.

Profile picture
    abelfenty
    Topics:

1. Viola Davis (Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom)
    2. Frances McDormand (Nomadland)
    3. Carey Mulligan (Promising Young Woman)
    4. Vanessa Kirby (Pieces of a Woman)
    5. Meryl Streep (The Prom)

6. Zendaya (Malcolm & Marie)
    7. Sophia Loren (The Life Ahead)
    8. Andra Day (The United States vs. Billie Holiday)
    9. Kate Winslet (Ammonite)
    10. Amy Adams (Hillbilly Elegy)

Profile picture
    Margot
    Topics:

Margot im not literally the people that are below Zendaya in the Oscar race Sophia amy andra reviews are waay worst or the same and the critics have a vendetta against sam lol but ok didn’t say it was that deep but your a fan I guess keeping up with my comments and responding after I ignored you lol but have a good day weirdo.

“You’re a fan” is such a played out come back and I’m surprised people still use that. Anyways you’ve been pressed all day and clearly your comment was towards me so I responded again. The real weirdo is you. Go outside and touch some grass. Several bad reviews shouldn’t have youve scrambling this bad. You try so hard to prove you are not *that* kind of Zendaya stan but you clearly you are and today proves it. This doesn’t even hurt Zendaya that bad which is why I brought up Kirby. You’re just mad because the tide turned. Lmao.

What y’all got going on over here?

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Im done trolling and being in my feelings lol but to end my Z talk on a serious note  I actually think from some stuff I saw today and a couple of days ago Zendaya could be good at the baftas. And netlfix was just pushing Sophia because she wants a campaign. But the real push and the heavyweight performance is Zendaya these critics some are trolling sam back cause he trolled them. My prediction lol is yall are gonna give z her 5th spot back with these televised noms come out.  AND GOLD DEBY USERS STOP GETING ON YOUR BACKUP ACCOUNTS TO THROW SHADE LIKE LMAO THATS A WEAK B+TCH MOVE LMAO.Enjoy your day and this random lol but if you have Disney plus check out WANDA VISION I LOVE IT REALLY GOOFD SHOW !

Profile picture
    Margot
    Topics:

“AND GOLD DEBY USERS STOP GETING ON YOUR BACKUP ACCOUNTS TO THROW SHADE LIKE LMAO THATS A WEAK B+TCH MOVE LMAO.”

Whatever helps you sleep at night!

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Margot please go start me a fan club with you as the leader your obsessed and a fan of mine. i was more defending and angry over the critics with there reviews for some Sam who I am a fan of which felt on purpose. And nobody’s scrambling I always have a rage moment on gold derby every 3 weeks  lol you should know that your watching my every comment being a f+ckin weirdo even when I just ignored you.  You go touch some grass

Profile picture
    MysticMagix
    Topics:

In before the academy doesn’t give 2 craps about neg reviews and nominates Zendaya, Andra AND Amy

A little bit of Magic never hurt anybody.

~ MYSTIC

Profile picture
    teams_
    Topics:

If you’re referring to me being a backup account to Margot because I just started posting, then you clearly need some help. I’ve been paying very close attention to this thread and other threads and after today, I thought maybe I’d share my thoughts since you have been trying so hard to tell us that Malcolm and Marie is so good. We know it’s a good film. It’s not that big of a deal if it gets mixed reviews. It won’t affect Zendaya that much but you bouncing all over the place with the same comment over and over is getting redundant.

Profile picture
    Margot
    Topics:

Margot please go start me a fan club with you as the leader your obsessed and a fan of mine. i was more defending and angry over the critics with there reviews for some Sam who I am a fan of which felt on purpose. And nobody’s scrambling I always have a rage moment on gold derby every 3 weeks lol you should know that your watching my every comment being a f+ckin weirdo even when I just ignored you. You go touch some grass

You keep saying you ignored me when you CLEARLY keep throwing shade in every post hoping I wouldn’t respond lmaooooo. that’s not how it works baby. and if I did start a fan club probably half the users would join because you are annoying as hell 😭 the movie just isn’t received as well as you wanted. Sam is NOT that great and that’s okay to say. zendaya still got raves and she’s still well in the race. Go outside and breathe some fresh air I know you forgot what a sidewalk looked like

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

Damn, how many high schoolers post on this forum? I usually have an idea of who’s not right emotionally, but the drama with Zendaya is getting embarrassing. Like the bitch won’t die if she doesn’t get an Oscar.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 515 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 25)’ is closed to new replies.