Home Forums Movies Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 25)

Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 25)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 515 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Ashton_Reeves
wolfali
SN
  • Profile picture
    hopelesstar
    Topics:

It’s the posting a variation of the same comment at least 10 times for me

Profile picture
    teams_
    Topics:

It’s the same comment about how the movie is thought provoking and deep and how Zendaya gives a layered performance and how she has three monologues like I could make a graph of how many comments are like that. Like it went full throttle today after the reviews like sis please it’s not that deep. Zendaya will probably get a nom.

Profile picture
    alittle03
    Topics:

Open the video, click in subtitles/CC, then “Portuguese”, then it’s gonna appear to you the option “Translate automatically”, click in it and chose the language you want the subtitles to be translated to.

Thank you so much! I’m not very tech savvy, so this is so appreciated.

Profile picture
    alittle03
    Topics:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKXcWrMHCnq/?igshid=19eb4qwy7yzzt

Spike Lee posts the poster of Malcolm and Marie and captions it telling people to check out the film.

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Marogot you look even more obsessed please go start my fan club nobdody is shading you hopelesstar just threw some shade at me and guess what im not going to do respond to them there not worth the energy your such a fan of mines learn to ignore shade thrown a you even though i want throwing any your way you may have worms for a brain.

Profile picture
    Diogo Duarte
    Topics:

Damn, how many high schoolers post on this forum? I usually have an idea of who’s not right emotionally, but the drama with Zendaya is getting embarrassing. Like the bitch won’t die if she doesn’t get an Oscar.

This nomination can be more important for someone like Andra or more symbolic for someone like Sophia. I don’t really understand all the drama. Zendaya has name enought to win an Oscar in her first nomination in a few years and she will keep rich, famous and talented. Just let go if it doesn’t happen.

Profile picture
    Margot
    Topics:

Whew chile, the illiteracy. Anyways you guys are right. Drama is not worth it. Y’all have a goodnight.

What y’all got going on over here?

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

This nomination can be more important for someone like Andra or more symbolic for someone like Sophia. I don’t really understand all the drama. Zendaya has name enought to win an Oscar in her first nomination in a few years and she will keep rich, famous and talented. Just let go if it doesn’t happen.

That and the fact that so many talented people never got an Oscar and they are legends. Sometimes I do think people cry and lose sleep if their fave doesn’t win. And that’s fucked up.

Profile picture
    bellajoe
    Topics:

Worth noting all the RT critics who have assigned M&M a rotten tomato are “top” critics… the victims of the screenplay. All the independent/smaller critics like it, and the fan reaction both here and on film twitter seem very positive. Awards voters and the general audience do not care about an alleged beef between Sam and some critic. In fact, awards voters are very likely to resonate with John David Washington’s argument.

I don’t know. just my thoughts, I just don’t think Zendaya is in any way affected by the reviews just yet. She still seems quite strong, but noms for the movie elsewhere (aside from JDW and cinematography) don’t seem as likely.

FYC Oscars 2021:
    Best Picture: Nomadland, Malcolm & Marie
    Best Actress: Zendaya, Sophia Loren, Elizabeth Moss
    Best Actor: Chadwick Boseman, Delroy Lindo
    Best Director: Chloe Zhao, Kelly Reichardt
    Best Documentary: Gunda, Collective
    Best Song: Boss Bitch- Doja Cat

Profile picture
    ENGLAND
    Topics:

“What Would Sophia Loren Do?”

The upcoming Sophia Loren documentary coming to Netflix. Make sure you guys check it out.

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

“What Would Sophia Loren Do?” The upcoming Sophia Loren documentary coming to Netflix. Make sure you guys check it out.

I really hope she gets the nom, mostly for your loyalty and support.

Profile picture
    Victor Cruz
    Topics:

Andra Day showing Viola how it’s really done. See below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXgf4kunk2M&feature=youtu.be

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

bellajoe nice insight and breakdown i could have not said it better than myself you word’s are perfect 10/10 comment.

Profile picture
    ENGLAND
    Topics:

I believe Netflix currently has a total of 14 movies starring Sophia Loren. The documentary will make 15. They’re pushing her.😍

Profile picture
    deaetee
    Topics:

Think I’m going to put Amy Adams back on my prediction….

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 515 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 25)’ is closed to new replies.