Home Forums Movies Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 25)

Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 25)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 515 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Ashton_Reeves
wolfali
SN
  • Profile picture
    KAZ-2.5
    Topics:

The idea that Zendaya is being shoved down people’s throats more than young white actresses is a hilarious lie. Some on this forum can’t even let ONE biracial/black actress get any love without crying about it.

Profile picture
    Ghost
    Topics:

The idea that Zendaya is being shoved down people’s throats more than young white actresses is a hilarious lie. Some on this forum can’t even let ONE biracial/black actress get any love without crying about it.

I’m a black man, and I absolutely believe Zendaya is overrated and being shoved down people’s throats. And notating that she is “biracial” as if she has had it just as hard or harder than actual talented black actresses in this industry is the hilarious thought. If anything, her mixed heritage has given her better opportunities than actual black actresses, but I’ll save that discussion for another thread.

Profile picture
    KAZ-2.5
    Topics:

I’m a black man, and I absolutely believe Zendaya is overrated and being shoved down people’s throats. And notating that she is “biracial” as if she has had it just as hard or harder than actual black actresses in this industry is the hilarious thought.

I didn’t say that she had it as hard and nor has she but she had it harder than every single lily white actress that is brought up.

Profile picture
    KAZ-2.5
    Topics:

White people are the reason that dark skin black women don’t get more roles not Zendaya. It seems that you are more angry at Zendaya’s advantage than fully white actresses advantages and I find that bizarre.

Profile picture
    Ghost
    Topics:

White people are the reason that dark skin black women don’t get more roles not Zendaya. It seems that you are more angry at Zendaya’s advantage than fully white actresses advantages and I find that bizarre.

I don’t care about fully white actresses. I said Zendaya is overrated and is being forced to be this phenomenal actress, which she isn’t. It has nothing to do with her advantages vs. white actresses. That’s quite irrelevant to my opinion of Zendaya.

Profile picture
    KAZ-2.5
    Topics:

I don’t care about fully white actresses. I said Zendaya is overrated and is being forced to be this phenomenal actress, which she isn’t. It has nothing to do with her advantages vs. white actresses. That’s quite irrelevant to my opinion of Zendaya.

Eh, I come on here to have fun. I won’t be responding to you anymore. Have a nice life.

Profile picture
    ENGLAND
    Topics:

I feel like most actresses from the last 10 years is being forced on us. Margot Robbie especially.

Profile picture
    KAZ-2.5
    Topics:

I love Margot Robbie and believe that she should have won the Oscar for I Tonya but she is definitely being hyped up, way more than any other actress right now. I don’t mind it though.

Profile picture
    Stank83
    Topics:

I feel like most actresses from the last 10 years is being forced on us. Margot Robbie especially.

Emma Stone

Profile picture
    Chitanda170
    Topics:

Jennifer Lawrence

Profile picture
    puck05
    Topics:

Even though I like all of them and find them all talented, I hate white male directors’ obsession with Margot, Emma and Jennifer. In a couple of years Anya Taylor-Joy and Ana De Armas are going to be added to this list.

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

You gotta stan Jane Levy for asking Film Twitter how/where to watch PYW😂

A Fervent Believer in the Church of Viola Davis

Profile picture
    Jajajajjaja
    Topics:

Definetly not Saoirse Ronan, at least for me

Profile picture
    Victor
    Topics:

Just let them girls breathe guys

Profile picture
    mafro987
    Topics:

Even though I like all of them and find them all talented, I hate white male directors’ obsession with Margot, Emma and Jennifer. In a couple of years Anya Taylor-Joy and Ana De Armas are going to be added to this list.

Why I have no interest in McKay’s Don’t Look Up and whatever the upcoming David O’Russell film is called. Their narrative choices and casting decisions are always so horribly predictable.

For Your Consideration:

Best International Feature: Instinct (The Netherlands)
    Best Actress: Carice van Houten (Instinct)

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 515 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 25)’ is closed to new replies.