Home Forums Movies Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 26)

Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 26)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 506 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Ashton_Reeves
wolfali
Victor Cruz
  • Profile picture
    Marcus.H
    Topics:

I want to see the faces of those who firmly claimed “Day is not happening on GG” if she DOES get nominated.

I didn’t finish Billie Holiday trailer, but Andra Day looks much better than I expected. As a Gaga fan, I think Day looks better than Ga in trailers.

Coen-Lynch-Fellini

Profile picture
    JackO
    Topics:

I agree Day is coming. People are not ready.

No idea why people just dismissed her over a couple of tweets. She can totally surprise on oscar morning.

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Andra Sophia Loren or Zendaya these are the ladies who will be closing in these 5th spot noms or maybe 4th if Kirby misses shes a little weak

Profile picture
    Marcus.H
    Topics:

Andra Sophia Loren or Zendaya these are the ladies who will be closing in these 5th spot noms or maybe 4th if Kirby misses shes a little weak

I’m glad You sounds different now finally. You went from repeatedly “Zendaya will definitely get in or even win Y’all not ready” to now “Zendaya, Loren, Day are competing for the 5th spot.”

Coen-Lynch-Fellini

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Marcus.H  you fuuny LMAO as much as I love my cousin ms Zendaya ive never said or thought no delusional shit like Zendaya is winnig never said it never was happening. I just want her to get this Oscar nom so when shes comes back next year for her A24 biopic movie she can come back as an Oscar nominee and be a front runner if A24 decides to launch it into awards season.If billie holliday played good with the globes im probably putting Andra in BUT MS ZENDAYA IS GETTING A NOM SOMEWHERE GLOBES SAG CRITICS CHOICE BAFTA her performance will get a televised nom that’s facts though

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Im in a better mood for now LMAO as long as John and Zendaya beautiful faces get one televised noms ill be happy with that.

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Is it jus me or? Or deep down in side you want these noms to be a mess LMAO with some surprises. I honesty would enjoy the mess if somebody pops up or gets snubbed.

Profile picture
    MysticMagix
    Topics:

Here for Nicole behrie to sneak in and snatch a nom, here for julie garner to sneak in, ect. Randoms!!!! Just shake the table!!

A little bit of Magic never hurt anybody.

~ MYSTIC

Profile picture
    Dzyk
    Topics:

I hope that Carey Mulligan will win!

bdsm-tube.club[/url]

Profile picture
    L@br@dor
    Topics:

Would I be completely delusional to suggest Zendaya in Malcolm & Marie is kind of in a similar situation (to an extent) to Rami Malek in Bohemian Rhapsody minus the box office success ?

Profile picture
    fefface
    Topics:
    L@br@dor wrote:

Would I be completely delusional to suggest Zendaya in Malcolm & Marie is kind of in a similar situation (to an extent) to Rami Malek in Bohemian Rhapsody minus the box office success ?

How are they remotely similar?

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Bohemian Rhapsody was about Queen and Freddie Mercury. Malcom and Marie is not.

FYC OSCARS : PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN IN ALL CATEGORIES (ESP. ACTRESS – Carey Mulligan AND ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY — EMERALD FENNELL), VANESSA KIRBY FOR "PIECES OF A WOMAN", ESSIE DAVIS FOR "BABYTEETH"

Profile picture
    AmazingAmy
    Topics:
    L@br@dor wrote:

There was tremendous love and passion for Rami’s performance and Bohemian Rhapsody among the industry. I remember the Hollywood Reporter said it had the biggest and most enthusiastic reactions at screenings for academy and SAG members. That’s why it won 4 Oscars and was nominated for Best Picture. Unfortunately, none of that exists for Zendaya or Malcom & Marie. I think people are already forgetting about it and it just dropped. It doesn’t even have the support from critics, which is badly needed in a year like this.

Profile picture
    nevkm
    Topics:

That’s got to be trolling because no one can honestly believe this.

Profile picture
    deaetee
    Topics:
    L@br@dor wrote:

If I can recall, Rami Malek had prosthetic makeup, and the performance is based on an actual living person. Zendaya is literally none of that.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 506 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 26)’ is closed to new replies.