Home Forums Movies Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 26)

Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 26)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 506 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Ashton_Reeves
wolfali
Victor Cruz
  • Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Good god J-Hud winning two acting Oscars would be horrifying.

FYC OSCARS : PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN IN ALL CATEGORIES (ESP. ACTRESS – Carey Mulligan AND ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY — EMERALD FENNELL), VANESSA KIRBY FOR "PIECES OF A WOMAN", ESSIE DAVIS FOR "BABYTEETH"

Profile picture
    SN
    Topics:

Good god J-Hud winning two acting Oscars would be horrifying.

I think she would’ve won without the pandemic. The movie itself looks decent and she was an interesting cast, chosen by Aretha herself. It would definitely have been a box office success.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

After two months of Kirby being stuck at no.3 on the GD combined odds, Carey Mulligan has now risen to no.3 on there!

FYC OSCARS : PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN IN ALL CATEGORIES (ESP. ACTRESS – Carey Mulligan AND ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY — EMERALD FENNELL), VANESSA KIRBY FOR "PIECES OF A WOMAN", ESSIE DAVIS FOR "BABYTEETH"

Profile picture
    CateNicole
    Topics:

Don’t ban Ash. One of the only user who consistently calls out blatant racism when they see it. Need more Ashes

FYC: Michaela Coel and Rosamund Pike

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Exaclty CateNicole thanks love 🙂

When somedbody was talking about Frances face I was like ok she has wrinkles but still is beautiful aging is apart of life

When the other day somebody said mulligan movie is nothing I highlighted how in the #metoo movement women just started getting comfortable with telling there sexual assault stories  and PYM is very important

And when people think viola only could win cause shes black i tell them black people are talented and don’t need to be black to get awards

I may be to harsh in the way i say things or too vulgar but honestly when multiple people shade me i go in attack mode not sorry for defending my self.

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

Don’t ban Ash. One of the only user who consistently calls out blatant racism when they see it. Need more Ashes

um, or they can ban all the racists as crazy as it may sound

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Im not a racist though but ok? Ban Me lol im a little vulgar and im honestly going to work on that be but if i bother yall more than racist gold derby members get me banned and have a blessed day.

Profile picture
    Manuelcolon
    Topics:

How about instead of discussing personal fights and conflicts we go back to what the forum is about, predicting awards and discussing picture’s chances at awards shows.

Be polite, be respectful and stop bringing your personal issues to a Best Actress thread, or any other thread, please (this goes to everybody).

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

I agree ^ How are yall feeling about Andra since the globes liked her movie is she in your predictions now?

Profile picture
    Margot
    Topics:

A handful of people already call out racism on here. That thing needs to go.

What y’all got going on over here?

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Margot and everybody wants bad guy Ash to leave ok yall won the jumping me got me sad enjoy the racis users who yall never try to ge banned  I have enjoyed my time predicting arguing been entertained and enjoyed most of you guys company and my bad for the temper and language I give when predicting and talking  but im leaving…..No need to ban me im now im going on a break  Sorry to cause so much problems  one less problem IM OUT BYE

Profile picture
    Victor Cruz
    Topics:

Can we talk about how Carey Mulligan won:

NBR
    NEW YORK FILM CRITICS ONLINE
    NORTH TEXAS FILM CRITICS

TODAY.

She’s really starting to sweep.

Profile picture
    RIDLEY SCOTT
    Topics:

Carey Mulligan is winning her first Oscar. Only Viola Davis can stop her.

Profile picture
    MysticMagix
    Topics:

Margot and everybody wants bad guy Ash to leave ok yall won the jumping me got me sad enjoy the racis users who yall never try to ge banned I have enjoyed my time predicting arguing been entertained and enjoyed most of you guys company and my bad for the temper and language I give when predicting and talking but im leaving…..No need to ban me im now im going on a break Sorry to cause so much problems one less problem IM OUT BYE

U didnt have to leave. Dont let the racists win

A little bit of Magic never hurt anybody.

~ MYSTIC

Profile picture
    ENGLAND
    Topics:

Don’t leave Ash!

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 506 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 26)’ is closed to new replies.