Home Forums Movies Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 33)

Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 33)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 590 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
replies
views
users
George Ehret
wolfali
Monsoon 🌊
  • Profile picture
    ReginaIsKing
    Topics:

The mess and hate is coming from the Viola stans who feel threatened by Andra Day

Why would they be threatened by a 5th spot contender?

Profile picture
    Victor Cruz
    Topics:

Why would they be threatened by a 5th spot contender?

For one no one is talking about the Grillz. Poor thang is forgotten.

Profile picture
    linecelts
    Topics:

SHUT UP Victor……

Profile picture
    Philip
    Topics:

Do you enjoy saying racist things?

#12 for 2021 SAG Film Award Winners.

Profile picture
    Philip
    Topics:

If Andra would’ve been in a better movie she would’ve been unstoppable this season. That’s how great she is.

Lol, she’s razzie worthy. Like stop.

#12 for 2021 SAG Film Award Winners.

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

The irony that someone who is pressed about Mulligan tries to throw a drag by posting a gif of her in her film.

I know, some bitches are super pressed. So threatened by white women. They cry every time they go out probably.

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

Just caught up on this thread. It’s hell on earth. Glad I dipped today. Wake me up when Carey wins on Sunday.

Mental illness and resentment are real and at an all-time high, as you could see from some lol

Profile picture
    Monsoon 🌊
    Topics:

Mocking mental illness is an all-time low. Do better.

👑Cicely Tyson (1924-2021)
    👑Mary Wilson (1944-2021)

Profile picture
    George Ehret
    Topics:

Whether Viola wins or not, she will be nominated. She may not be my favorite part of the movie, but she was really damn great and deserves a nom. And I think most people who watch the film agree that she’s really great whether they love the movie or not.

Oscar winners Emerald Fennell Daniel Kaluuya and Youn Yuh-jung

#StopAsianHate

Profile picture
    Victor Cruz
    Topics:

Whether Viola wins or not, she will be nominated. She may not be my favorite part of the movie, but she was really damn great and deserves a nom. And I think most people who watch the film agree that she’s really great whether they love the movie or not.

I think Viola would be a deserving winner in supporting. But in lead she’s like way out of the top 5. Probably number 12 or something.

Profile picture
    ReginaIsKing
    Topics:

So she should be jealous from her 3rd place spot towards a 5th place contender in a panned film because said person is campaigning harder?

I’m just gonna ignore the blatant racial mocking in your statement because time doesn’t deserve to be wasted on you.

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

People still haven’t learned to read, I see. Always with the strawman bullshit lol

In terms of the category, most are predicting Carey for Sunday, but Frances is such a powerhouse. Bakalova has the Globe on lock, apparently.

Profile picture
    George Ehret
    Topics:

most are predicting Carey for Sunday, but Frances is such a powerhouse.

I feel good about predicting Carey cause HFPA liked that movie so much. I just feel like they wouldn’t nominate it as much as they did if they didn’t want to give it something, and she’s the most obvious one. Plus, all the passion behind her performance is hard to reckon with. However, if anyone is to upset it’s Frances. Just doesn’t feel like a winner despite how much people love her in the movie.

Oscar winners Emerald Fennell Daniel Kaluuya and Youn Yuh-jung

#StopAsianHate

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Been watching the screeners I’ve been sent as a FilmIndependent member (some new and some rewatches) and I rewatched <i>The Invisible Man </i>and it is absolutely appalling how Lissie Moss has not gotten any attention for this…

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

I feel good about predicting Carey cause HFPA liked that movie so much. I just feel like they wouldn’t nominate it as much as they did if they didn’t want to give it something, and she’s the most obvious one. Plus, all the passion behind her performance is hard to reckon with. However, if anyone is to upset it’s Frances. Just doesn’t feel like a winner despite how much people love her in the movie.

I’ll channel your vibes to feel Carey is pulling it off.

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 590 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 33)’ is closed to new replies.