Home Forums Movies Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 41)

Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 41)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 570 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
6 months ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Victor Cruz
Ashton_Reeves
  • Profile picture
    Barbra Please
    Topics:

I don’t know why but Jennifer Lawrence gives me 2 time Oscar winner vibes. Maybe it’s her star appeal.

maybe because she so close to winning in 2014.

Profile picture
    crabbie
    Topics:

Thanks for pointed that out. 2020’s lineup could be stronger than they actually are. Only Johansson deserved her noms. I even would nominated Cho Yeo Jeong in lead to save that horrid lineup.

Charlize got in everywhere for playing an SNL skit Megyn Kelly performance. And no one watched Erivo’s movie.

Michelle Williams Oscar campaign manager.

Profile picture
    crabbie
    Topics:

I don’t know why but Jennifer Lawrence gives me 2 time Oscar winner vibes. Maybe it’s her star appeal.

Please don’t jinx it.

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Umm Victor Cruz lol if Brie Larson Performance in room could be done by anyone in there sleep Mulligans acting in promising young woman could be done by a person who is a first time actor ……
    Brie’s acting in Room> Carey acting in PYW

Profile picture
    Victor Cruz
    Topics:

Charlize got in everywhere for playing an SNL skit Megyn Kelly performance. And no one watched Erivo’s movie.

Hun, Theron WAS Megyn Kelly. From the voice, the walk, the cadence, etc. Megyn Kelly isn’t a SHOWY person. But Theron did what needed to be done. She could’ve just easily been Charlize and called it a day.

Profile picture
    Victor Cruz
    Topics:

Umm Victor Cruz lol if Brie Larson Performance in room could be done by anyone in there sleep Mulligans acing in promising young woman could be done by a person who is a firs time actor ……
    Brie’s acting in Room> Carey acting in PYW

Hun, no one remembers Blandson for that movie. Everyone will remember Mulligan for this movie. Mulligan gave an ICONIC performance. She’s the nurse ratched or the Hannibal Lecter of our generation in terms of ICONICNESS.

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Why do you dummies use Harvey as a drag to Jennifer getting an Oscar lol Weinstein was a campaign Beast PLUS JENNIFER LAWRENCE WAS THE BIGGEST ACTRESS IN THE WORLLD LMAO plus before televised awards Jennifer’s Performance Won multiple critic awards (which nobody campaigns for LMAO)
    She was also playing a troubled character with Bi Polar and the performance was good That is why she won.

Profile picture
    Barbra Please
    Topics:

Why do you dummies use Harvey as a drag to Jennifer getting an Oscar lol Weinstein was a campaign Beast PLUS JENNIFER LAWRENCE WAS THE BIGGEST ACTRESS IN THE WORLLD LMAO plus before televised awards Jennifer’s Performance Won multiple critic awards (which nobody campaigns for LMAO) She was also playing a troubled character with Bi Polar and the performance was good That is why she won.

Emmanuelle Riva, Amour.

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

Hun, no one remembers Blandson for that movie. Everyone will remember Mulligan for this movie. Mulligan gave an ICONIC performance. She’s the nurse ratched or the Hannibal Lecter of our generation in terms of ICONICNESS.

I wouldn’t put her on the same level as Hopkins/Hannibal.. literally everyone in the world knows that character.

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

OK Emmanuelle Riva in Amour should have campaigned harder then My girl Jennifer Lawrence maybe she would be a Oscar winner LMAO.

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Victor don’t compare mulligan as Cassandra to THE LEGENDARY ACTOR AND PERFORMENCE OF ANTHONY HOPKINS AS HANNIBAL LECTER SHE IS NOT ON THAT LEVEL

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

So bitches are now in 2016, just five more years (it literally feels like that) before we get to SAG. I hate the notion of this never ending season.

Profile picture
    crabbie
    Topics:

campaigned harder

Riva was 86 years old. She doesn’t need to be campaigning for a French film that was a breakout at the Oscars back in 2012 when foreign films being recognized was hardly a thing. She deserved to win for such a feat but she had no Weinstein.

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

Carey being a “bad choice” when we have Bullock, Streep in that mess, Lawrence falling down (even the Lord tried to stop her from getting that Oscar), overdue Moore, screechy Larson, and basic Emma? um OK

Like honestly just Portman, Blanchett and Colman  are memorable/enjoyable wins and people really remember those roles (see iconic). Mulligan with Cassie is along that line. Nothing against Frances and Renee. They did alright.

Provide some context to the delusion because some posts are just clear bait for attention. How lonely are some of you?

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

You took it up to 1000. She’s not that recognizable. Horror icons are a whole other level of pop culture.

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 570 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 41)’ is closed to new replies.