Home Forums Movies Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 41)

Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 41)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 570 total)
Created
7 months ago
Last Reply
7 months ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Victor Cruz
Ashton_Reeves
  • Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

I don’t care about her being 86 or being in a French film its an Oscar not an kids choice award…….multiple people want it you either campaign or you don’t want it yall always talking about Harvey and Jennifer’s win
    Jennifer was Hollywood it girl playing bi polar lmao with a campaign beast Harvey

Baity Role + Young World Famous actress = award
    Drug Addict+ Zendaya= Emmy
    Single mother in poverty struggling with day to day life+ Halle Berry = Oscar
    Serial Killer+ Charlize Theron=oscar

Profile picture
    Yiploo
    Topics:

Brie Larson had the most baity, sympathetic, and therefore undeniable role in the last ten years (at least). She literally swept the entire season, and she was definitely not the last on that line-up performance-wise. But my personal winner would be between Rooney Mara and Charlotte Rampling that year. I remember I was so frustrated seeing Mara being fraudulently pushed into the supporting category then lost to another showier yet equally fraudulent nominee after following the season from when she was named best actress at Cannes’. I really do hope Rooney make her Carey Mulligan style comeback to the award seasons in the next 5, 10 years! Lol I hope she starts practicing her acceptance speech with Joaquin’s golden statue.(Kate Winslet and shampoo bottle teas)

A Fervent Believer in the Church of Two-Time Academy Award Winner Viola Davis.

Profile picture
    maxinho
    Topics:

I read that it was well known in Hollywood that Jennifer slept her way to the top. She’s a good actress, but an oscar? for that performance? I think Jennifer begged Harvey for an oscar, so he did what he does best to get her one, perhaps she though it was her time. They clearly had a very close relationship, that could have been a sexual one.

You can see in that video Hollywood thanking Harvey, making jokes about how he was a predator, but I’ve never seen an actress touching him so confidently in public like Jennifer did. It’s seriously disgusting. Hopefully, Jennifer will never peak again in her career with Harvey in prison.

Profile picture
    SN
    Topics:

Brie Larson was a better winner than Carey Mulligan will be and Room was a better film than PYW.

But I respect you if you disagree with me. No need to attack me for having an unpopular opinion.

Profile picture
    Barbra Please
    Topics:

I don’t care about her being 86 or being in a French film its an Oscar not an kids choice award…….

Well those kids must be have a great taste in art and great performances 👏👏.

Profile picture
    Diamond Tier
    Topics:

I feel the same way about Carey Mulligan potentially receiving Best Actress this year as I did Larson for Room. She’s given better performances in better movies but if she wins for Promising Young Woman then whatever. I do think Day or McDormand could upset.

Profile picture
    Yiploo
    Topics:

Jessica Chastain and Quvenzhane Wallis was better than JLaw too. And if anything, Naomi Watts, as an actress deserves some major recognition far more than Katniss Everdeen.

A Fervent Believer in the Church of Two-Time Academy Award Winner Viola Davis.

Profile picture
    SN
    Topics:

J-Law was by far the worst one in that lineup. She won just because of the producer who can’t be named. She would still be an oscarless with only one nomination if that scumbag never existed.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

J-Law was by far the worst one in that lineup. She won just because of the producer who can’t be named. She would still be an oscarless with only one nomination if that scumbag never existed.

If that scumbag never existed then Lynn Redgrave would have her deserved Oscar and Judi Dench would have won for Notes on a Scandal instead of <i>Shakespeare in Love</i>.

Oscars FYC:
    "THE POWER OF THE DOG" – IN ALL CATEGORIES
    "SPENCER" – In all categories especially Director (Pablo Larrain) and Actress (Kristen Stewart)
    "SHIVA BABY" – in all categories especially Picture, Adapted Screenplay, Score
    "TOGETHER" – Actress (Sharon Horgan), Actor (James McAvoy), Original Screenplay
    "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO" – Director (Edgar Wright), S. Actress (Anya Taylor-Joy/Diana Rigg), Cinematography, Costume Design and Production Design
    "CODA" – in all categories

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

So yall mad that Weinstein productions campaigned for Jennifer Lawrence in a movie they produced LMAO wait unitl yall find out Focus campaigned for Mulligan Nelfix campaigned for Viola and hulu for Andra.

Profile picture
    Victor Cruz
    Topics:

Huns, the hater got it get use to it.

If Mulligan wins she’ll join Charlize Theron, Marion Cotillard, Natalie Portman, Cate Blanchett and Olivia Colman as the Best Actress winners of the 21st century thus far.

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

lol mulligan is winning the Oscar im a Promosing young woman fan but its nothing special about mulligans acting that just makes you say wow she needs an Oscar her acting was good but like its not a tour de force performance …..Bu mulligan has put out so many good performances since her first Oscar nom shes deserves it but IM ROOTING FOR AN ANDRA DAY UPSET TBH lol

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Lol Brie Larson performance in room is also better than Frances in nomadland also yall gone leave my girl Brie Larson Alone

Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

The Andra Day haters should stay pressed. Carey Mulligan is someone who shouldn’t have been nominated and she was nominated because covid-19 happened. She got no award worthy scene in that stupid film

Laga Gaga's BIGGEST FAN

Profile picture
    Oscirus Jones
    Topics:

History for being the most untalented actress to ever win Best Actress.

She wouldnt even be the most untalented black actress to win best actress.

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 570 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 41)’ is closed to new replies.