Home Forums Movies Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 44)

Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 44)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 497 total)
Created
2 weeks ago
Last Reply
2 weeks ago
replies
views
users
Victor Cruz
wolfali
George Ehret
  • Profile picture
    crabbie
    Topics:

Is Andra Day winning an Oscar before a Grammy lol

Michelle Williams Oscar campaign manager.

Profile picture
    Diamond Tier
    Topics:

Andra Day could win a Grammy for Billie Holiday soundtrack

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Is Andra Day winning an Oscar before a Grammy lol

Olivia Colman and Mahershala Ali winning an Oscar before an Emmy (in spite of being TV actors) vibes.

Someone quickly cast Sandra Oh in an Oscar vehicle!

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:
    mi_gi_1988
    Topics:

Davi’s character Analisse Keating from HTWAWM is one of the best on television EVER

Profile picture
    boredandricho (they/them)
    Topics:

It was one of the most watched movies ever on Hulu.

hulu is not available outside of us so it stats are not that trustworthy

Profile picture
    Topics:

also about the queers voting for ma rainey because of representation that is not happening. not in the same way colman got the votes at least

Profile picture
    mi_gi_1988
    Topics:

also about the queers voting for ma rainey because of representation that is not happening. not in the same way colman got the votes at least

Gays had a difficult time since Gaga was also nominated haha

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Gay vote, black vote, asian vote, women vote, foreign vote… What next?? The vigilante vote? The singer of the blues vote? The drug addict vote? The nomad vote? The Vanessa Kirby in Pieces of a Woman monologuing “I am facing this” vote?

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    Aimerarrow
    Topics:

No offense to her fans, but Andra is dead last, maybe fourth in most likely to win for me. I just haven’t found one convincing argument on how she can win other than it being a “BLM year”/A Globe win which doesn’t mean crap (just tell future supporting actress winner Jodie Foster)

The actors didn’t vote for her in SAG, in BAFTA the actors branch vote for the longlist (where the jury saves three and they didn’t even do that), no AACTA, no other nominations at Oscars (the song didn’t even get longlisted! LOL), bad reviews. How is she even close to Viola Davis right now?

Profile picture
    crabbie
    Topics:

Is Kate Winslet going to get the closed gay actors she knows to vote for Ma Rainey in actress?

Profile picture
    Topics:

Is Kate Winslet going to get the closed gay actors she knows to vote for Ma Rainey in actress?

next thing you know she is talking about how there are a lot of closeted gay actors wanting to vote for queer movies but afraid because they don’t wanna out themselves

Profile picture
    crabbie
    Topics:

next thing you know she is talking about how there are a lot of closeted gay actors wanting to vote for queer movies but afraid because they don’t wanna out themselves

Spill. She will say thats the reason she was not nominated for actress in Ammonite.

Profile picture
    mi_gi_1988
    Topics:

Gay vote, black vote, asian vote, women vote, foreign vote… What next?? The vigilante vote? The singer of the blues vote? The drug addict vote? The nomad vote? The Vanessa Kirby in Pieces of a Woman monologuing “I am facing this” vote?

Profile picture
    esteban
    Topics:

I keep seeing how Carey could be boosted if PYW performs well at the BAFTAs. In what categories would it have to win in order for this to be true? And does it need to win Best Picture in order to “perform well?”

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 497 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 44)’ is closed to new replies.