Home Forums Movies Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 46)

Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 46)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 508 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
George Ehret
wolfali
crabbie
  • Profile picture
    George Ehret
    Topics:

Vanessa Kirby is briefly nude in a scene in Pieces of a Woman.

I don’t remember that…? Closest thing I can think of is seeing her (fill in the blank) in that birth scene but does that really count?

Oscar winners Emerald Fennell Daniel Kaluuya and Youn Yuh-jung

#StopAsianHate

Profile picture
    Lexa
    Topics:

I can’t believe we’re at the stage where some believe the one who’s getting the most naked is winning. This season needs to end already.

Profile picture
    SN
    Topics:

Vanessa Kirby is briefly nude in a scene in Pieces of a Woman.

When? The character is naked during the birth scene but it’s never shown anything at all. The only explicit shot is when we see the baby’s head in her vagina but that was obviously VFX.

Profile picture
    Novic
    Topics:

I can’t believe we’re at the stage where some believe the one who’s getting the most naked is winning. This season needs to end already.

You should have seen the part of the thread where we were looking for signs from the universe to predict the winner. Lol. The planets were aligning for some winners apparently.

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:
    Alan
    Topics:

Riz. He’s just so hot. Oh my God is he. I want this man to marry me.

I ghost-wrote this.

Four-time Academy Award winner Frances McDormand

Two-time Academy Award winner Anthony Hopkins

Profile picture
    George Ehret
    Topics:

I ghost-wrote this.

Are you also Drake’s ghost writer?

#StopAsianHate

Profile picture
    Alan
    Topics:

Are you also Drake’s ghost writer?

Shhh

Four-time Academy Award winner Frances McDormand

Two-time Academy Award winner Anthony Hopkins

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I don’t remember that…? Closest thing I can think of is seeing her (fill in the blank) in that birth scene but does that really count?

When? The character is naked during the birth scene but it’s never shown anything at all. The only explicit shot is when we see the baby’s head in her vagina but that was obviously VFX.

It’s not an explicit shot but if I’m not mistaken she is briefly nude when her character comes home and gets a packet of frozen vegetables to put on her breasts.

FYC Emmys: "The Crown" in all categories, "I May Destroy You" in all categories, "It's a Sin" in all categories, "Small Axe" in all categories, Billie Piper ("I Hate Suzie"), Yvonne Strahovski ("Stateless") and Ruth Wilson ("His Dark Materials")

Profile picture
    George Ehret
    Topics:

It’s not an explicit shot but if I’m not mistaken she is briefly nude when her character comes home and gets a packet of frozen vegetables to put on her breasts.

You may be right, but I’m seriously having a hard time remembering that

#StopAsianHate

Profile picture
    Yiploo
    Topics:

I am now uncomfortably trying to picture the “old men” of the academy drooling all over Zellweger, Coleman, McDormand, and sorry, no, I am pretty sure they didn’t win on the basis of their sex appeal.

A Fervent Believer in the Church of Two-Time Academy Award Winner Viola Davis.

Profile picture
    marty
    Topics:

Another (unfortunate) thing to consider in this race… is the dirty old man vote. Let’s face it, there are many years where the Best Actress race is basically the Actress I’d Most Like to Sleep With award. Having just seen Billie Holiday… she’s naked. A lot. And there’s a whole bunch of fuckin’. Normally I would say Mulligan/Kirby stand to gain the most from the Old Hollywood Pervert vote, but the whole Mulligan role is so anti-that, I could see those deplorable voters being turned off by her, but very turned on by Day. It’s definitely a Wild Card.

This is dumb and frankly nonsense. Last year people were talking about how nude scenes detract from Oscar success for actresses, this year suddenly they help.

FYC:

Best Director - Lee Isaac Chung (Minari), Darius Marder (Sound of Metal)

Lead Actor - Delroy Lindo (Da 5 Bloods), Mads Mikkelsen (Another Round), Riz Ahmed (Sound of Metal)

Supporting Actor - Paul Raci (Sound of Metal)

Supporting Actress - Youn Yuh-jung (Minari)

Profile picture
    Ryusei
    Topics:

Frances pissed in a bucket. Does she have the golden shower vote?

Profile picture
    loudtoilet
    Topics:

I predict Mulligan and that’s my final. Should win, will win. Don’t care what brutally honest voters say.

Profile picture
    Barbra please
    Topics:

Another (unfortunate) thing to consider in this race… is the dirty old man vote. Let’s face it, there are many years where the Best Actress race is basically the Actress I’d Most Like to Sleep With award. Having just seen Billie Holiday… she’s naked. A lot. And there’s a whole bunch of fuckin’. Normally I would say Mulligan/Kirby stand to gain the most from the Old Hollywood Pervert vote, but the whole Mulligan role is so anti-that, I could see those deplorable voters being turned off by her, but very turned on by Day. It’s definitely a Wild Card.

oh please this whole naked thing is ridiculous. if that’s the case, then that horrible actress in 365 Days will win the Oscar.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 508 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 46)’ is closed to new replies.