Home Forums Movies Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 46)

Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 46)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 508 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
George Ehret
wolfali
crabbie
  • Profile picture
    George Ehret
    Topics:

It was the first thing that came up when I google’d Mulligan. Thanks Crabbie pants for changing it and letting me have it. 😉

I hope this is part of the joke that Carey looks like Michelle Williams, but I really don’t think they look that similar

Oscar winners Emerald Fennell Daniel Kaluuya and Youn Yuh-jung

#StopAsianHate

Profile picture
    blackandproudddk
    Topics:

I’m sorry but I keep getting deleted from this website. Can a brother talk to me please. What the hell is going on here. This is 2021, mate get real

Profile picture
    George Ehret
    Topics:

I’m sorry but I keep getting deleted from this website. Can a brother talk to me please. What the hell is going on here. This is 2021, mate get real

Ive got no clue who keeps banning you, but it probably has something to do with people (not me) reporting you for spam or something

#StopAsianHate

Profile picture
    Jason Travis
    Topics:

OMG!!! IVE BEEN DELETED AGAIN FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS GOIN ON HERE!!!!!!!! SIMPLY FOR SAYING I AM A GAY BLACK MAN. WHO IS RUNNING THIS WEBSITE????!!!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE APART FROM BEING BLACK???? CAN I ASK YOU???? THIS IS NOT RIGHT. #WHITEWASHING

???

Follow Me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/jasonmovieguy
    17K Subscribers, 33 Million Views

FYC: Anthony Hopkins, The Father

Profile picture
    The Girls' Room
    Topics:

Okay, what exactly is happening with this user??? Anyone here know?

watch I May Destroy You

Profile picture
    George Ehret
    Topics:

Okay, what exactly is happening with this user??? Anyone here know?

My guess is either mods think he’s a troll or users (again not me) are reporting him for spam

#StopAsianHate

Profile picture
    Piper Halliwell
    Topics:

Ive got no clue who keeps banning you, but it probably has something to do with people (not me) reporting you for spam or something

Because they are spanning the site with similar posts that have no relevance in the conversation.

Profile picture
    TrumpBiden
    Topics:

I hope this is part of the joke that Carey looks like Michelle Williams, but I really don’t think they look that similar

They’re practically twins.

Profile picture
    The Girls' Room
    Topics:

not rly tho.

I’m trying to think of users who that could be though^^

watch I May Destroy You

Profile picture
    TrumpBiden
    Topics:

not rly tho. I’m trying to think of users who that could be though^^

I’m not talking to you, though. Don’t get in my business.

Profile picture
    Oscirus Jones
    Topics:

I didn’t follow the race for the 2017 films, but did Lady Bird have a strong run? I have this feeling of Promising Young Woman is being treated similarly to LB: Five nominations with Screenplay, Acting, Director and Best Picture. It also has the same narrative of a female lead and a female writer/director. I think PYM is a much stronger contender in Screenplay than LB, but I’m nervous they will give it the same treatment and let the former go home empty-handed.

Aunt jackie was the fav prior to the golden globes, ronan was widely considered the runner up and the screenplay had a better than average chance of winning the oscar. Not as good, but not as bad as people tend to think.

Profile picture
    blackandproudddk
    Topics:

My guess is either mods think he’s a troll or users (again not me) are reporting him for spam

eh? And what spam is ‘dat cuz? No cuz, why do I keep being DELETED??????? Dat ain’t right man. This is 2021. I was preaching my girl Viola winning the Oscar and saying my accounts been deleted and that I’m a proud GAY BLACK MAN and suddenly my accounts been deleted again!!!!!! If this is for the ‘public’ of ALL COLOURS and nationalities then what’s gwarnin’ here????

Profile picture
    Piper Halliwell
    Topics:

Pretty sure Ronan wasn’t runner-up, even with the Golden Globe win. Sally Hawkins on the other hand… 🙂 I feel like Lady Bird was never really a serious threat for key Oscar wins. Promising Young Woman can take both Actress, Original Screenplay, and it’s possibly in Top 3-4 for Best Picture.

Profile picture
    blackandproudddk
    Topics:

Because they are spanning the site with similar posts that have no relevance in the conversation.

I think that racism is relevant to this conversation somehow

Profile picture
    Piper Halliwell
    Topics:

I think that racism is relevant to this conversation somehow

I’m not sure what racism has to do with the conversation. I really don’t. Are you suggesting it’s racist to give this award to anyone other than Viola Davis?

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 508 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 46)’ is closed to new replies.