Home Forums Movies Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 47)

Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 47)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 500 total)
Created
4 weeks ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
replies
views
users
George Ehret
wolfali
crabbie
  • Profile picture
    Chris Beachum
    Topics:

Part 47 is now open.

Profile picture
    George Ehret
    Topics:

If there’s been 46 parts to this damn thread already, I’m gonna need a drink

Oscar winners Emerald Fennell Daniel Kaluuya and Youn Yuh-jung

#StopAsianHate

Profile picture
    crabbie
    Topics:

Oprah is interviewing Viola Davis tonight about her role in Ma Rainey. So no she is not just campaigning Andra Day. She is campaigning for both of them since this is the only second time ever two Black actresses have been nominated for Best Actress.

https://eurweb.com/2021/04/14/eur-sneak-peeks-oprah-winfrey-interviews-viola-davis-for-own-spotlights-watch/

Michelle Williams Oscar campaign manager.

Profile picture
    blackandproudddk
    Topics:

I KEEP ASKING with NO reply. WHERES my original account DDK????? Why have I been deleted from this forum?????? It’s 1) because I’m black or 2) because I have preached the truth that Viola Davis is winning the Best Actress Oscar and the people who are running this (colours aside) NOT, want to suppress that TRUTH that A BLACK WOMAN is going to win the Oscar!! they really don’t like it. And it’s the same reason why ONLY ONE BLACK ACTRESS has ever won the Oscar in nearly a whole CENTURY. The truth will prevail. WHERES my account #denzel.whitewashed

Profile picture
    lhdang2000
    Topics:

I KEEP ASKING with NO reply. WHERES my original account DDK????? Why have I been whitewashed from this forum?????? It’s 1) because I’m black or 2) because I have preached the truth that Viola Davis is winning the Best Actress Oscar and the people who are running this (colours aside) NOT, want to suppress that TRUTH that A BLACK WOMAN is going to win the Oscar!! they really don’t like it. And it’s the same reason why ONLY ONE BLACK ACTRESS has ever won the Oscar in nearly a whole CENTURY. The truth will prevail. WHERES my account

I hate to be the one to say this: but posts like this won’t help you get back your account and they may make you lose this one as well.

We get what you’re saying. Most people here agree that Day or Davis may take this as well. We don’t disagree with you, and no one here hates you because of your skin color.

Profile picture
    MysticMagix
    Topics:

Anyways, viola is winning.

Bye

A little bit of Magic never hurt anybody.

~ MYSTIC

Profile picture
    blackandproudddk
    Topics:

I hate to be the one to say this: but posts like this won’t help you get back your account and they may make you lose this one as well. We get what you’re saying. Most people here agree that Day or Davis may take this as well. We don’t disagree with you, and no one here hates you because of your skin color.

is that a threat? I’m afraid I’m just stating FACTS and you’re saying I’m not allowed to. But it’s perfectly ok to say ‘my child is a pedo’…..????

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

If only this energy had been put into the universe last year we would have Best Actress Oscar Lupita Nyong’o for an unconventional role. Fucking campaigns and genre bias. Adelaide is in the Best Nominee/ Snub Heaven ready to cut some bitch voters.

Profile picture
    blackandproudddk
    Topics:

82 YEARS since Hattie McDaniel became the first black woman to win an Oscar in 1939 for Gone with the Wind and couldn’t even sit at a TABLE WITH HER PEERS. 82 YEARS SINCE!!!!!! How far have we really come???? I ask you.

Profile picture
    blackandproudddk
    Topics:

This is Victor Cruz alt account to set up Viola Davis and Andra Day stans. Only he would talk like this.

eh? This is Denzel David Kamano and my accounts been DELETED FROM THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!! Who the hell is victor cruz? #denzel.whitewashed

Profile picture
    George Ehret
    Topics:

We have a week left. This is getting tiresome.

Oscar winners Emerald Fennell Daniel Kaluuya and Youn Yuh-jung

#StopAsianHate

Profile picture
    leon375
    Topics:

I have a feeling Carey Mulligan is losing this. She hasn’t been strong at all. The globes and SAG showed that. It is a mess. I still have her at no 1 because she is my personal fave till that envelope is opened and the name is read.

Profile picture
    ENGLAND
    Topics:

Officially ranking the nominees (My opinion).

1. Andra Day
    2. Vanessa Kirby
    3. Frances McDormand
    4. Viola Davis
    5. Carey Mulligan

Profile picture
    Marcel Carneiro
    Topics:

Of course she is losing. There is no guarantee Mulligan would have won the BAFTA. Promising Young Woman is the next Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. It wins British film and screenplay, nothing else! Oldman is a British veteran could have won for Best Actor but lost to a French actor that is not even British but he was in the Best Film winner! Frances would have beaten Mulligan to continue Nomadland‘s award haul. What makes more sense to you: “Carey Mulligan has more BAFTA acting awards than Frances McDormand” or “Frances McDormand has more BAFTA acting awards than Carey Mulligan”? All of the attention is focused on Emerald Fennell which is why Mulligan lost at the Globes and SAG. These roles do not net award recognition.

Of course Frances isn’t winning this either. Yet you have her 1st place to win.

Profile picture
    Marcel Carneiro
    Topics:

This is Victor Cruz alt account to set up Viola Davis and Andra Day stans. Only he would talk like this.

What about you? Who are you?

You created this account like yesterday yet you are familiar with Victor?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 500 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 47)’ is closed to new replies.