Home Forums Movies Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 49)

Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 49)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 504 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
replies
views
users
Lil Tony
Victor Cruz
wattsgold
  • Profile picture
    boredandricho (they/them)
    Topics:

I love how the Viola fan club take everything so personal. Cough cough 7-Eleven and Luca. Honey Chile we have to laugh. Take a chill pill Huns. “How dare anyone criticize the black Meryl Streep Omg!.” If Lil Tony doesn’t like her, he has the right to express his dislike for her.

no one says they don’t have the right to express their dislikes for some actor. the only thing said here is that you don’t need to be so hateful towards an actor or belittle them just to make your fave seem better.

Profile picture
    Oscirus Jones
    Topics:

3 down 2 to go. Hopefuully this is her oscar clip

Profile picture
    Bassett
    Topics:

3 down 2 to go. Hopefuully this is her oscar clip

All I know is that she’d better not stay at home tomorrow

FYC :

Best Actress - Viola Davis, Frances McDormand
    Best Actor - Delroy Lindo, Chadwick Boseman
    Best Supporting Actor - Colman Domingo, Glynn Turman
    Best Picture - Nomadland
    Best Director - Chloé Zhao
    SAG Ensemble - Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom
    Best Cinematography - Nomadland

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

I love how the Viola fan club take everything so personal. Cough cough 7-Eleven and Luca. Honey Chile we have to laugh. Take a chill pill Huns. “How dare anyone criticize the black Meryl Streep Omg!.” If Lil Tony doesn’t like her, he has the right to express his dislike for her.

Hun, WTF are you talking about?😂 We didn’t even discuss Viola!! She truly does live in your mind rent-free though, LOL.

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

She still gave the better performance. It’s not a career award

Andra is young though ingenues don’t even win awards unless there super famous or respected or have built a nice acting resume Jennifer Lawrence lead actress Oscar super famous respected ….. Zendaya Lead actress drama Emmy super famous lead 3 successful shows so im confused on why you think that andra with no film resume even with a good performance deserves awards like Viola lmao.

Profile picture
    cinetastic
    Topics:

I can’t choose whom I should rank as my number one choice. It’s too hard this year since no one in this category seems to be a lock.

Profile picture
    Victor Cruz
    Topics:

Hun, WTF are you talking about?😂 We didn’t even discuss Viola!! She truly does live in your mind rent-free though, LOL.

Hun, don’t act like you’re lost. You are trying to drag Lil Tony for not liking you’re lovely actress.

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

AN OSCAR NOM WORTHY PERFORMENCE IF WE TALKING ABOUT PERFORMENCES THAT NEEDED MORE CREDIT THIS IS MINES

Profile picture
    Oscirus Jones
    Topics:

Since im sick of cary’s straw pic and her nurse pic lets go for this

Profile picture
    Topics:

Since im sick of cary’s straw pic and her nurse pic lets go for this

this one is pretty cool too

Profile picture
    Topics:

lol now that i learned how to insert both photos and gifs there is nothing to stop me from using weird reaction pics. sorry for that in advance

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

In order to add a post for us to get closer to the 50th thread, I just want to give a shout-out to performances I wish had gained more traction this season: Nicole Beharie, MISS JUNETEENTH Jasna Duricic, QUO VADIS, AIDA? Sidney Flanigan, NEVER RARELY SOMETIMES ALWAYS Julia Garner, THE ASSISTANT Aubrey Plaza, BLACK BEAR

I need to find out how to see Vitalina Varela and I’m waiting for The Nest for when it opens on the big screen here in August (hopefully if the Covid situation has changed by then with the rate of vaccinations).

But anyway here are my two overlooked performances of the year in this category that haven’t been mentioned as of yet.

Yeri Han, Minari

Evan Rachel Wood, Kajillionaire

FYC: All things The Crown, Hacks and I May Destroy You (and Hannah Waddingham and Julianne Nicholson whilst you're at it)!!

Profile picture
    Piper Halliwell
    Topics:

Just watched the first hour of Billie Holiday and wow, Andra is a natural! I’d love to see her win!

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Just watched the first hour of Billie Holiday and wow, Andra is a natural! I’d love to see her win!

Exactly but keep watching lol the hospital scene Andra ate it up.

Profile picture
    Luca
    Topics:

Wait until you see her final scene. That’s why it’s a win-worthy performance IMO!

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 504 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 49)’ is closed to new replies.