Home Forums Movies Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 49)

Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 49)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 504 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
Lil Tony
Victor Cruz
wattsgold
  • Profile picture
    Beastialg
    Topics:

Predicting Andra Day for the win tonight!

Profile picture
    CitizenBlake
    Topics:

It will be a crime if Andra Day wins lol

I think there is an equally compelling case for both Davis and Mulligan winning, but Mulligan (in my opinion of course) gives the better performance so that’s where I’m going with my prediction. Simple but justified right?

Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

So it’s about money or achievement in the craft of acting? um… make up your mind. And FYI, review Carey’s trajectory in 2009 before you start with your usual nonsense. You didn’t win this conversation in 2019 and it’s not gonna happen now.

Gucci hasn’t wrapped filming and it already has more hype than Promising Young Woman. All of a sudden, box office no longer matter? Lmao. PYW couldn’t even make $10m. Gaga’s Shallow already swept the entire season that year. So she’s not Oscarless like Mulligan who was beaten at the Globes by a supposed B list singer in a divisive film, beaten at SAG by a supporting actress and knocked out of the BAFTAs nomination list by relatively unknowns/newcomers. At the CC, Gaga tied a legendary actress who happens to be the most overdue legend alive. Mulligan keeps flopping and hoping on a Spirit Award to win her imaginary Oscar. Wait till you see Gucci.

A Lady Gaga DEVOTEE

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

Good morning and nice Oscar day everyone. As usual best actress came to hell. I hope you guys have fun tonight

I’m doing my chaotic share early because later on I’ll be with friends and it makes me mad that the site crashes. So all the fights, tears, and intrigue on my end are being done in advance.

Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

It will be a crime if Andra Day wins lol I think there is an equally compelling case for both Davis and Mulligan winning, but Mulligan (in my opinion of course) gives the better performance so that’s where I’m going with my prediction. Simple but justified right?

What would make Andra Day’s win a crime? What?

A Lady Gaga DEVOTEE

Profile picture
    crabbie
    Topics:

Lmao. PYW couldn’t even make $10m.

We are in a pandemic…

Michelle Williams Oscar campaign manager.

Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

I’m doing my chaotic share early because later on I’ll be with friends and it makes me mad that the site crashes. So all the fights, tears, and intrigue on my end are being done in advance.

Lol. I’ll avoid this place for weeks if Mulligan wins

A Lady Gaga DEVOTEE

Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

We are in a pandemic…

What an excuse. The same pandemic is the reason the movie is up for awards

A Lady Gaga DEVOTEE

Profile picture
    CitizenBlake
    Topics:

What would make Andra Day’s win a crime? What?

It’s a figure of speech. As in, her work isn’t as good as Mulligan’s and it would be bad if Day won.

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

Gucci hasn’t wrapped filming and it already has more hype than Promising Young Woman. All of a sudden, box office no longer matter? Lmao. PYW couldn’t even make $10m. Gaga’s Shallow already swept the entire season that year. So she’s not Oscarless like Mulligan who was beaten at the Globes by a supposed B list singer in a divisive film, beaten at SAG by a supporting actress and knocked out of the BAFTAs nomination list by relatively unknowns/newcomers. At the CC, Gaga tied a legendary actress who happens to be the most overdue legend alive. Mulligan keeps flopping and hoping on a Spirit Award to win her imaginary Oscar. Wait till you see Gucci.

Are people still defending the Globes? Not a good look on you, Lil Tony. True: Small box office and it still got 5 Oscar nominations. You’re right, PYW was a little movie that could. And yes, she got the Independent Spirit Award and CC with no ties (thankfully). Thanks for sharing both Carey’s and the movie accomplishments this season.

Profile picture
    boredandricho (they/them)
    Topics:

What did I walk into it plsss the stan wars are helping the thread reach part 50 before the ceremony in 11 hours.

lmao that’s the only goal rn luv

Profile picture
    aahoto
    Topics:

Lol. I’ll avoid this place for weeks if Mulligan wins

I’ll be avoiding this place for the whole season next year if Gaga is in the awards conversation.

Profile picture
    methaddiction
    Topics:

The hate for Black women on here.. y’all need help.

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

lmao that’s the only goal rn luv

I’m doing the goddess work so we can make it to the magic number.

Profile picture
    crabbie
    Topics:

The hate for Black women on here.. y’all need help.

Spill. Charlize Theron did a SNL impression of Megyn Kelly and got endless praise here last year plsss

Michelle Williams Oscar campaign manager.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 504 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 49)’ is closed to new replies.