Home Forums Movies Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 6)

Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 6)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 12 posts - 466 through 477 (of 477 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
wolfali
CateNicole
Wanda
  • Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Found this on Twitter :))

I’M DYING.

Mulligan looks exactly like the Joker and am rolling on the floor at how Winslet and Day are missing.

FYC OSCARS : PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN IN ALL CATEGORIES (ESP. ACTRESS – Carey Mulligan AND ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY — EMERALD FENNELL), VANESSA KIRBY FOR "PIECES OF A WOMAN", ESSIE DAVIS FOR "BABYTEETH"

Profile picture
    AmnistY21
    Topics:

Found this on Twitter :))

HOWLING. They even got Loren in the back!

Profile picture
    wattsgold
    Topics:

Especially the Davis stans…

There are two blocks of Davis fans: The sane/sensible ones who actually never get nasty and the infamous character we all know with multiple accounts.

Profile picture
    Jazzy
    Topics:

Day’s film most likely won’t be out until next Oscar season, but even if it isn’t she’s a first time actress who’s completely unproven in the field, plus Lee Daniels has a very mixed track record with the Academy.

I agree, I don’t know why she’s even in the conversation on this forum.

Profile picture
    SN
    Topics:

I agree, I don’t know why she’s even in the conversation on this forum.

Because Lee Daniels produced and directed a previous win and a nomination (from an unknown actress).

I really think Billie Holiday will be ready in time. I don’t think it’s supposed to be a box office success like Respect. Paramount could try a short theatrical window like Universal will do with News of the World.

Profile picture
    Aint2Proud2Beg
    Topics:

So how in the world are people pushing Kirby to the top based on a 2:50 min trailer? The looks like gender swap of A Marriage Story and she doesn’t even seem to be as good as Adam was.

After all said and done Viola Mediocre Davis is hamming for her dear life and should easily get this one.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    David
    Topics:

Viola Mediocre Davis

Viola Davis and the word “Mediocre” should never ever be in the same sentence. What is wrong with you??? Or better yet, who are you to be calling Viola Davis mediocre?

Profile picture
    Jazzy
    Topics:

After all said and done Viola Mediocre Davis is hamming for her dear life

But the real question is, will her character cry with dripping boogers like she does in all her other films?

Profile picture
    lukee3
    Topics:

But that will not change the fact that Gaga is the worst Best Actress nominee of all time as she had NOTHING to do in her film. Also, ASIB (Bradley- a Man) actually saved her overall flop career (2012 to 2018) but even after that success (2019), her music career is still flop. Now she needs four men (Scott, Driver, De Niro, Pacino) to push her to another Oscar nomination. Yikes! Let’s see if this time playing herself is gonna reap any results or not.

This is completely unnecessary not to mention totally untrue. It’s cute how hot and bothered Golden Globe winning and Academy Award nominated Actress Lady Gaga has you though!

Profile picture
    Aint2Proud2Beg
    Topics:

But the real question is, will her character cry with dripping boogers like she does in all her other films?

But of course brah…submucosal secretion is her shtick and the reason why she is considered a ‘legend’ in this neck of the woods.

The ACTUAL question is how long would it take the sheeple to flock to another mediocre pasture?

Profile picture
    Fletcher
    Topics:

It doesn’t even make sense, it’s not like she formulates a snot out of her nose while crying !!!
    it’s involuntary, you don’t even have an argument against it.

Viewing 12 posts - 466 through 477 (of 477 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 6)’ is closed to new replies.