Home Forums Movies Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Supporting Actress (Part 15)

Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Supporting Actress (Part 15)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 485 total)
Created
2 years ago
Last Reply
2 years ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
crabbie
boredandricho..
wolfali

• Victor Cruz
    Topics:

Yesterday SN posted a link to tweet saying Amazon didn’t send screeners.

Hun, Amazon didn’t send Bakalova either. Only YYOung and Colman studios sent physical screeners. Which is why I think Colman is probably winning her overdue SAG this year.

Luca Giliberti
    Topics:

For the last goddamn time: Her name is Yuh-jung Youn.

Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.

Marrowbone
    Topics:

Homework for naughty boy Victor: write Youn Yuh-Jung in cursive with correct spelling a hundred times on paper

Or maybe to use Dolores Umbridge’s method. In this case, would be well-deserved.

Chloe Sevigny stan <3
    Topics:

I think some people see the Academy as being more sentimental than they actually are. They had a perfectly good chance to give Lauren Bacall a career award in the 90s, who was perfectly set up with a SAG and Golden Globe win, but instead opted for Juliette Binoche – the relatively newcomer in the more acclaimed role. The fact that they even nominated Close in the first place is dubious and of course makes me worry that they could finally give in this year, but when there is a far and away favourite performance (Youn) I honestly don’t think they’ll take the Close bait.

Emmy FYC:

Chloë Sevigny in “The Girl From Plainville” and “Russian Doll”

leon375
    Topics:

It would be a travesty to award a razzie nominated performance for best supporting actress in a widely- panned movie. She shouldn’t win for this as much as I admire her filmography. She needs to win for something people might remember and respect.

Topics:

Topics:

AayaanUpadhyaya
    Topics:

For the last goddamn time: Her name is Yuh-jung Youn.

Seriously! If they can spell Saoirse Ronan and Timothee Chalamet, they can easily spell Yuh-jung Youn.

Balthazar
    Topics:

I’m rooting for Amanda Seyfried though I think Olivia Colman might’ve given the most praise-worthy performance. Yuh-jung Youn’s international appeal certainly won’t hurt (I’m thinking Brenda Fricker’s acclaim for My Left Foot).

The remaining two also have assets: Maria Bakalova (comedy) and Glenn Close (lifetime achievement).

Luca Giliberti
    Topics:

Seriously! If they can spell Saoirse Ronan and Timothee Chalamet, they can easily spell Yuh-jung Youn.

Oh, he definitely knows how to spell her name. We all know what he’s doing.

Victor Cruz
    Topics:

Oh, he definitely knows how to spell her name. We all know what he’s doing.

Hun, my phone doesn’t know chinese. It’s a typo and I don’t have time to correct it just to please your political correctness.

estrelas
    Topics:

Hun, my phone doesn’t know chinese. It’s a typo and I don’t have time to correct it just to please your political correctness.

OMG WTF?! She’s not Chinese, she’s Korean. At least, know your facts before opening your mouth and say shit like this.

String Cheese Theory
    Topics:

Ironically, that’s not how you spell Timothée Chalamet.

Bill Hader and Barry in everything (2 babka)
    The Great - Elle Fanning, Nicholas Hoult and comedy writing and directing

Severance in drama series, writing, Adam Scott for best actor, Ben Stiller for drama directing, and the whole cast in supporting.

crabbie
    Topics:

She’s literally Korean first of all. Seriously when is a moderator going to terminate this racist’s account.

Michelle (Yeoh, Williams) Oscar campaign manager.

FYC:
    Best Picture: Banshees of Inisherin, Everything Everywhere All At Once, TÁR
    Best Director: Todd Field
    Best Original Screenplay: Banshees of Inisherin, Everything Everywhere All At Once, TÁR
    Best Actor: Colin Farrell
    Best Actress: Michelle Yeoh, Cate Blanchett
    Best Supporting Actor: Brendan Gleeson, Ke Huy Quan
    Best Supporting Actress: Kerry Condon, Nina Hoss

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 485 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Supporting Actress (Part 15)’ is closed to new replies.