Home Forums Movies Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Supporting Actress (Part 2)

Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Supporting Actress (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 456 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
estrelas
John Berchmans
  • Profile picture
    RealLyre852
    Topics:

Mank social media embargo lifted and Seyfried is getting the most raves. Glenn Close still in danger

Profile picture
    Kelvin
    Topics:

glenn is shaking right now lol

Profile picture
    lady_bird
    Topics:

I’m so here for Amanda Seyfried getting that oscar nod.

Profile picture
    estrelas
    Topics:

Amanda Seyfried is more than locked. She could be a threat for the win but atm I think she’s that scene stealing and vibrant performance that gets nominated every year but doesn’t win. With said, I do believe she’s the alternative to Close.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Glenn could get Colman’d again but this time by Seyfried.

If Sunset Boulevard gets that rumoured commission in January Glenn is in danger because the “last chance” narrative might not be there (and I say this as someone who is rooting for her regardless of Seyfried and Colman’s performances).

FYC OSCARS : VANESSA KIRBY FOR "PIECES OF A WOMAN", AMANDA SEYFRIED FOR "MANK", CHADWICK BOSEMAN FOR "MA RAINEY'S BLACK BOTTOM", PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN (BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY).

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I choked lol.

https://twitter.com/McHenryJD/status/1318907258407976963

FYC OSCARS : VANESSA KIRBY FOR "PIECES OF A WOMAN", AMANDA SEYFRIED FOR "MANK", CHADWICK BOSEMAN FOR "MA RAINEY'S BLACK BOTTOM", PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN (BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY).

Profile picture
    Miles
    Topics:
    wolfali
    Topics:

Matt Donnelly from Variety has said that Lily Collins could be this year’s 2009 Sandra Bullock.

https://twitter.com/MattDonnelly/status/1322015690719596545

Profile picture
    diego
    Topics:

I hope Lily gets attention awards attention as well. From the reviews, it seems her role is smaller than Seyfried’s but I would love to see both of them getting their first nomination together.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I hope Lily gets attention awards attention as well. From the reviews, it seems her role is smaller than Seyfried’s but I would love to see both of them getting their first nomination together.

Imagine making your worst piece of work and your best in the same year lol.

Profile picture
    diego
    Topics:

Imagine making your worst piece of work and your best in the same year lol.

Well, at least she has that over Sandra Bullock because both of hers were trash.

Profile picture
    Kelvin
    Topics:

Seyfried, whose studio career also features acclaimed work in projects such as HBO’s “Big Love,” “Nine Lives,” “Les Miserables” and “First Reformed,” is a very serious contender in the Best Supporting Actress category. And not just for a nomination, she’s that good.

oop. close is in trouble

Profile picture
    Miles
    Topics:

The hype for Seyfried is huge. I’ve seen “wonderful,” “revelatory”, and “deserves everything acting prize going”. I’ve seen people say she steals the movie, that she is in contention for the win. I don’t like to exaggerate but she has to be a lock for the nomination.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Well, at least she has that over Sandra Bullock because both of hers were trash.

Lol I still don’t understand how one can award Sandra Bullock for that mediocre white savioury crap over the superior performances from Carey Mulligan and Meryl that year.

Imagine if history repeats itself and Michelle Pfeiffer wins the Comedy/Musical Globe over Meryl and Carey this year lol.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

At worst Seyfried is second.

And to think a couple of pages back people were saying Colman was a threat for the Oscar…

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 456 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2021 Predictions: Best Supporting Actress (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.